Main Menu

Ground SAR Coin

Started by Pace, November 18, 2010, 05:52:39 PM

JROB

Maj. Jason Robinson
Squadron Commander, Desoto Composite Squadron
SER-MS-096

"If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life"-Igor Sikorsky

MikeS

rjacobs

+7

All will go to appropriately qualified individuals.  I'll wait for additional details to be posted and pre-pay if necessary.

Thank you!
Ralph Jacobs, Maj, CAP
COWG

PWK-GT

Okay......do we have enough commitments yet? :-)
"Is it Friday yet"

capchiro

Lt. Col. Harry E. Siegrist III, CAP
Commander
Sweetwater Comp. Sqdn.
GA154

Pace

Hey!!  I'm still alive! 

My computers are still broken so this is the first time in a while I've had the ability and time to post on here.  Due to reasons which would bore you to tears, I am still way too busy at the moment to fix my computers (so I can't organize an order just yet) or deal with the hassle of taking orders and payment and shipping out coins. I am seriously hoping that by mid- to late-Feb at least 1 computer will be up and running and I'll have the time and ability to place the order and get the details out to everyone of how to get one.  I am sorry for the delay, but the same reasons I've been away from CAPTalk have kept me from actively participating in CAP also.  If I do get accepted into grad school, I will not be selling coins between June 2011 - Dec 2013 so if you want one get it now.

If you decide to respond here or via PM, please remember that it will be some time before I can respond again.  For those that have access to my private email, I do have the ability to answer emails via my iPhone.

Once again, I am sorry for the wait and I will post here when I am ready and able to place the order.
Lt Col, CAP

Pace

*BUMP*

My computer is working now, and I've put this off long enough.  I'm planning to place this order next week unless something else comes up. The interest seems to be about 130 coins + 2-3 large lot requests.  Anyone wanting to secure 20 or more coins needs to plan to pay in full prior to the order being placed (what am I going to do with 100 extra coins when I'm not active in CAP or on the forums anymore?)  Without pre-payment, I will not order more than 20 coins per person.  Pre-payment needs to be received by April 28th, 2011, as I plan to place the order that day. PM me to confirm and make arrangements.

For anyone else interested in larger lots, here are the prices per coin:
1-9: $10.00/coin
10-19: $9.50/coin (5% off)
20-49: $9.00/coin (10% off)
50-99: $8.00coin (20% off)
100+: $7.00/coin (30% off)

The original group still has the chance to jump in for any number of coins at cost.

Payment for all orders of 19 coins or less can be made after I receive the coins from the manufacturer.

PM with any questions but please continue to place small orders on this thread.
Lt Col, CAP

Spartan

Hope I'm not too late.  I would be interested in 5 when they become available.

Sapper168

Shane E Guernsey, TSgt, CAP
CAP Squadron ESO... "Who did what now?"
CAP Squadron NCO Advisor... "Where is the coffee located?"
US Army 12B... "Sappers Lead the Way!"
US Army Reserve 71L-f5... "Going Postal!"

jacob

Senior

+3 coins

Can we pay with  Paypal?

Pace

I'm placing the order today.  Once the coins come in, I'll post more specific details for buying the coins.  I am planning to accept PayPal (preferred) or US Postal Services money orders.

One last note: I never received confirmation for any orders larger than 20 coins.  If you were wanting more than 20 coins, I will still have about 3 more business days to add more coins to the order so get in touch with me ASAP.
Lt Col, CAP

Майор Хаткевич

I hope my +2 are still in from November.

Paypal ready and all. Even have funds so there shouldn't be a fee!

Pace

I have everyone from this thread and PMs.
Lt Col, CAP

Walkman

Pace

Once I physically have the coins from the producer, I'll post specific payment details here.  It may take the company a few weeks to have them made and shipped.
Lt Col, CAP

Walkman

Майор Хаткевич

Are these being made by the good folks in Incirlik?

Pace

No.  My source is more expensive, but from coins I've seen a proportionally better product.  YMMV.  I'm not posting my source because I don't want them to receive a C&D letter from HNQ.
Lt Col, CAP

Майор Хаткевич

No problem, was just wondering.

You know what they say, You get what you pay for.  :D