Jodies

Started by AvroArrow, August 05, 2008, 03:23:10 PM

Sgt.Pain

Please could we just enjoy this forum! Why does it have to be all arguing and contrary?? So what if I started a new thread of a similar topic.. I appologize for not looking first, and I will make sure to do a more thorough search next time I start a new topic. Now, with that being said can we get over ourselves and move on..
C/CMSgt. Pain!

Here Ye, Hear Ye, On this great day I make a declaration! A declaration to LIVE FOREVER, or die trying.

jeders

Quote from: Sgt.Pain on November 18, 2010, 04:29:20 PM
Please could we just enjoy this forum! Why does it have to be all arguing and contrary??
Hopefully it's not. CAPTalk is intended as a professional resource and hopefully none of us will argue, though we all know it happens.

QuoteSo what if I started a new thread of a similar topic..
It just goes to good net manners and keeping the boards "organized."

QuoteI appologize for not looking first, and I will make sure to do a more thorough search next time I start a new topic.
That's really all we ask

QuoteNow, with that being said can we get over ourselves and move on..
Yes please. Maybe a lock with the jodie discussion of this thread being transferred to the jodie thread (topic 5707) by the mods.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

John11298

Quote from: JayT on August 10, 2008, 02:34:17 PM
Quote from: MitchCat on August 08, 2008, 04:31:58 AM
ah nah, I'm not that old... Another 2 years I would be... with mum's permission.  :D  I basically have no feelings for the lunatics that go out and blow up Iraqi people and US soldiers for their "Holy Jihad for Allah". It's all about money and power anyway, so even their sketchy religious claims are false.  And then these wimpy politicians that are "serving the people" aren't helping things, either, but I don't think you could make a jody like One by One about politicians.  ;D Off Topic! sorry.

Ah, to be young, stupid, and fifteen again.

Being young, stupid, and twenty just isn't the same.

Never call someone stupid, especially a fellow cadet.  Although I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it on a personal level, stupidity is the person whom is acting that way's fault.  Basically, if you're acting stupid, it's your fault, and is punishable.  Younger people are ignorant.  Ignorance means that you aren't aware of something, stupidity is you're just not intelligent.  According to all Christian-Based religions, if you're sinning, and not aware of it, you were never sinning to begin with.   No one is born stupid, just ignorant.  We are all ignorant about different topics.  Others know more about one topic more than the other.  Albert Einstein says "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."  Correcting this young man on this topic is appropriate, but using the terminology of "Young, stupid, and fifteen" is not appropriate.  If you called a human whom is ignorant, stupid.  He may grow up to be more successful than you.  When or if he does, he may not be ignorant on that topic anymore.  But when you grow up, it's stupidity in you're path, not ignorance.