Main Menu

Coast Guard e-Learning

Started by Tubacap, July 21, 2008, 01:49:22 AM

Tubacap

Does anyone have any information about the new USCG e-Learning site?  It is powered by Moodle and I was able to register for an account without any problems. 

Has anyone used it? 

USCG Virtual Classroom
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

MIKE

When they say civilian, it usually means CG Civilian, not some shmuck.... Unless you're an Auxie.

Edit: Obvious.
QuoteCreate a new username (Employee ID) and password to log in. Non-appropriated funds employees, new civilian employees (without Employee ID) and contractors should use e-mail for username:
Mike Johnston

Tubacap

I am not, but I thought there might be sister service type training available.  I was just searching for search and rescue courses, and I found there is a Search and Rescue Fundamentals course.  It seemed like it might be beneficial, but to view the course, you had to register.  So I registered, but I did not enroll, hence me asking for more info.

There is no webmaster contact that I could see, does anyone have any info on how to contact the admins of the site to request permission to take a course?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

MIKE

QuoteFor Issues with the Virtual Classroom, please direct your comments or concerns to the individuals administering the course you are trying to attend (i.e. HSC, VTS, Sector Representative).
Mike Johnston