Main Menu

Needed CAP Videos

Started by Tubacap, February 14, 2008, 11:22:03 PM

Tubacap

Okay, so I am going to go about getting some videos together of some CAP related tasks to post somewhere on the internet, here are some specifics that I would like to get, what else would be of use?

1.  How do I get an eServices account?
2.  How do I order my FCU?
3.  How do I roll the sleeves on my BDU's
4.  Tips and Tricks for Accoutrements to uniforms

If anyone would like to help make these movies, let me know!
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

mikeylikey

and I thought you were only into "dirty" movies.   >:D

How about the "how to drive through the Dunkin Donuts drive thru on the way to the CAP meeting" movie

Or "How to properly ranger roll your orange ball cap" movie

Or "how to stay a First Lt throughout your CAP career"

Seriously, hit up Colgan for some movies, he has a few I sent him on CAP stuff and AF drill/ceremonies etc.

Good luck
What's up monkeys?

JC004

Quote from: mikeylikey on February 15, 2008, 12:28:00 AM
Seriously, hit up Colgan for some movies, he has a few I sent him on CAP stuff and AF drill/ceremonies etc.

Good luck

LIKEY!  DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM.  I am already ignoring an e-mail that he sent me.  (actually, I will get back to you on that shortly...I'm not sure what is going on with that section of the site)

Tubacap

Sure... sure... lock me out... I see how it is, use me for my calendar and don't let me play.

So how about those videos?  Do you have a super squirrel secret ftp site?

I am particularly interested in the "ranger rolling the ball cap" (silently gagging).  I just found a cap that comes in orange that is low profile and unstructured, there will be no ranger rolling in those! mwahahahahahaha

Seriously, anybody have ideas that they want for an instructional video?  Things that you want wish you could sit someone in front of a computer, or your not quite sure of yourself?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

JC004

hmm...well it isn't quite a month later.  Who checks the "new replies to your posts" link anyway?

I do, in fact, have a secret FTP site.  I have lots of secret things hatching.  Unfortunately, I've been working too much to do much hatching.  Send me an e-mail.

gistek

I made a 30 second prototype commercial after a mini-encampment. The file is 108MB avi format (92.1MB compressed), and is NOT unit or even wing specific.

It has music, but no voiceover.

Our unit discussed asking local middle and high schools to run it occasionally during their morning announcements, but we want to wait until we have some unit specific footage to use and can record cadet voice-overs.

If anyone would like a copy, please e-mail me.

-Barbara McCutcheon, 1Lt, CAP
Unit Wingmaster
NER-PA-010