Main Menu

Specialty Track

Started by Tubacap, October 27, 2007, 02:05:11 PM

Tubacap

So there is now a new restricted app for Specialty Track.  I am a new Squadron Commander and have never had anyone get a specialty (we've met six times).  What is the procedure to record specialty tracks at national as they are working on them, and then how do I get it so that they are recorded when they are completed?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

AlphaSigOU

This app is not a new one... but it's also available to the PDO and admin/personnel officer as well.

Members must have completed Level I/CPPT/OPSEC before their name appears on the drop-down list. No cadets, and no members whose membership has expired or is 'flagged'.

Select the person who wishes to enroll in a specialty track. Initial enrollment in the track carries a rating of 'NONE'. Be sure to check off the radio button 'Have all the training requirements contained in the Specialty Track pamphlets been completed?' and then 'Submit'. The request will then appear in 'Commander's Corner' for you to approve or disapprove.

If you have a PDO, have him or her keep track of the member's specialty track development.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

Tubacap

Thanks, it was the none that I was missing!
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001