Montana Wing Encampment 2005

Started by Schmidty06, February 15, 2005, 05:55:25 AM

Schmidty06

The details about Montana Wing's encampment at this point are kind of sketchy, but it sounds like it will definately be a late June, early July affair.  MTWG CAC is planning it along with Major Meuller, the Wing Director of Cadet Programs.  The location right now looks to be Fort Harrison in Helena, Montana.

flying Raptor

c/CMSgt. Daniel Rufener
NER-PA-310
Honor Guard Commander
Raven Honor Guard

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
A clean (and dry) set of BDU's is a magnet for mud and rain.
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid. -Murphy's laws

Greg

C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

Schmidty06

Uhm, because they can... and no one else will.  I suddenly lost interest in going when I found out that they scheduled it over the first week of NBB, so I'm not going.  Actually, in MTWG our CAC plans the greater amount of cadet activities like encampments and airman leadership schools, so it's not too out of the ordinary.

Greg

Quote from: Schmidty06 on May 08, 2005, 06:13:01 PM
Uhm, because they can... and no one else will.  I suddenly lost interest in going when I found out that they scheduled it over the first week of NBB, so I'm not going.  Actually, in MTWG our CAC plans the greater amount of cadet activities like encampments and airman leadership schools, so it's not too out of the ordinary.

So I guess the CAC will be acting as the Encampment Commander, Deputy Encampment Commander, Cadet Commander, Deputy Cadet Commander, etc. ? ::)
C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron