CAP transfered from USAF to Homeland Security??

Started by whatevah, April 01, 2009, 04:37:31 AM

JohnKachenmeister

Quote from: CAP_truth on April 02, 2009, 04:48:57 PM
Checked National Headquarters and Department of Homeland Security, there was no information about this.  In order to do this it would need "AN ACT OF CONGRESS" BAD joke.

Please tell me you didn't REALLY call!   :o
Another former CAP officer

davidsinn

Checked National Headquarters and Department of Homeland Security, there was no information about this.  In order to do this it would need "AN ACT OF CONGRESS" BAD joke.

It was apparently a good joke because you fell for it.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

CAP_truth

No! did not call just link to CAP news. Always check the facts. This had to be started by the same person who wants to get rid of all the top brass because they would not allow this person back into CAP or he that shall remain nameless.
Cadet CoP
Wilson

DC

Quote from: CAP_truth on April 02, 2009, 09:39:10 PM
No! did not call just link to CAP news. Always check the facts. This had to be started by the same person who wants to get rid of all the top brass because they would not allow this person back into CAP or he that shall remain nameless.
I doubt there is anything to this, it was an April Fools Day joke, thats all...

whatevah

Are you seriously serious? There is no conspiracy here.  It was posted on April 1st, by a smartalec forum co-owner.  APRIL FOOLS!
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Gunner C

I wonder how many calls NHQ got about this . . .  ;D

JoeTomasone

Quote from: whatevah on April 02, 2009, 10:41:16 PM
Are you seriously serious? There is no conspiracy here.  It was posted on April 1st, by a smartalec forum co-owner.  APRIL FOOLS!

I hope he didn't see the article about the pink BDU hats...  :D

Pumbaa

PhoenixRisen

Quote from: Pumbaa on April 03, 2009, 09:56:22 AM
Some cadinks need to lighten up...

Uh, I don't think he's a Cadet, sir... At least, anymore.  *points to the awards his sig*

CAPSGT

Not true, once a cadet always a cadet.  The membership card may not reflect it, but the mentality is always there to some degree. 
MICHAEL A. CROCKETT, Lt Col, CAP
Assistant Communications Officer, Wicomico Composite Squadron

flyerthom

Better than the one I was going to pull except my wife discourages me from buying photoshop.
TC

PaulR