Are CAP Wings are Enlisted Aircrew Wings?

Started by SAR-EMT1, December 14, 2007, 07:30:59 AM

DNall

Maybe we can quit worrying about astronaut wings.

The concept presented covers a multi-faceted marketing program & an AE program. And it covers an update & reorganization of the aircrew training program to address new equipment and mission responsibilities being trained today. Either you agree with those concepts or you don't. The rest is just effective use of shiny crap to get productive things done.

jb512

Quote from: Flying Pig on December 16, 2007, 05:35:09 PM
By DNall
Obviously mention of a Fm5 is completely stupid.

OK, I guess by not putting the little smiley face after the comment threw everyone off.  I didn't really expect anyone to take that seriously.  Here are the wings you earn if you are also a military pilot.

I caught it...  Gotta be careful around here.

DNall

everybody caught it, it just wasn't amuzing in the first place.

Flying Pig

Ummm...yes it was.  Form 5 in the Space Shuttle....C'mon....Some of you need to get involved in a hobby.

jb512

BlueLakes1

Wait...the Space Shuttle takes off under its own power, and lands as an unpowered glider...do you need a Form 5, Form 5G, or both?

>:D
Col Matthew Creed, CAP
GLR/CC

DNall

Quote from: Redfire11 on December 18, 2007, 02:51:11 PM
Wait...the Space Shuttle takes off under its own power, and lands as an unpowered glider...do you need a Form 5, Form 5G, or both?
That was a better effort.

SJFedor

So does a Cessna if you pull that little red knob out and don't push it back in when things get quiet....

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

JohnKachenmeister

5G.  A glider on tow and a "Self-launching" glider are still gliders.  The Solid Rocket Boosters and the on-board rockets are simply what they use to get the world's biggest glider up off the ground.
Another former CAP officer

RogueLeader

^^^lmao

Thanks guys, you really made my day.  Thank you.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340