Is there a way to correct former duty position issues in Eservices?

Started by Майор Хаткевич, May 20, 2016, 03:16:15 AM

Майор Хаткевич

I've got some messed up/incorrect duty positions in E-services. Is there a way to adjust / delete these?

Eclipse

Yes - CC or other staffer in authority sends a memo of correction to NHQ.  I've done that on several occasions.

"That Others May Zoom"

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Eclipse on May 20, 2016, 03:25:31 AM
Yes - CC or other staffer in authority sends a memo of correction to NHQ.  I've done that on several occasions.

Great! I'll get it annotated, and get it submitted.

Nothing like being in a position for 1 day. :)

Mitchell 1969

Quote from: Eclipse on May 20, 2016, 03:25:31 AM

I need something like this, too. In a pretty big way, given a break in service. Is there a standard format for such memo? Does the CC have to sign an oath, attach documents, collect affidavits? Or simply write something like "Please put the stuff into the electronic box machine as indicated below, it's all real, trust me, I'm a CC?"

Mitchell 1969; Earhart 1971; Eaker 1973. Cadet Flying Encampment, License, 1970. IACE New Zealand 1971; IACE Korea 1973.

CAP has been bery, bery good to me.

Eclipse

All I did was send an email with the corrected dates.
It was sent from the email of record for my membership,
and I presume someone checked my cards, beyond that no biggie.

"That Others May Zoom"

Майор Хаткевич

In my case, most are deletions/shortenings of time, except for ONE duty assignment that was deleted  somehow when I went from asst to primary, but it overlaps with another duty assignment, so it's not an issue.