Just made technician rating as as ESO!

Started by BFreemanMA, August 20, 2014, 01:10:20 AM

BFreemanMA

Hello CAPTalk!

I just wanted to post a random "hooray" post to say I've made technician in ES as of a few minutes ago! Although my main "job" is as an AEO, I've always enjoyed the ES side of things and have enjoyed every minute at SAREXs (sadly [or perhaps fortunately!] I have not been tasked with a real mission yet). It feels good to have that hard work rewarded with a rating!

In two years, I've made GTM2, Mission Scanner, a few mission base ratings, and had a LOT of fun doing so! I can't wait to see what this next year brings!
Brian Freeman, Capt, CAP
Public Affairs Officer
Westover Composite Squadron

Luis R. Ramos

Congratulations!

You will find that a rewarding job - sometimes - when you finish the sortie successfully. At times when there is no find, it will be a letdown, but that is life. Sometimes you win, sometimes not.

I also finished my requirements for ES Tech, submitted early August. It was posted online by my Group PDO, waiting for my Group/CC to approve. The wait is frustrating, but he is very busy and I believe he was in Maxwell AFB for the conference so there is a lot on his inkwell...

Take care, and enjoy the rating!
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

BFreemanMA

Thank you very much, Ramos! I'm around for the experience and the educational opportunities. If I can save a life or train others to do so while enjoying the learning and the experience, that's icing on the cake!
Brian Freeman, Capt, CAP
Public Affairs Officer

Garibaldi

Quote from: BFreemanMA on August 21, 2014, 04:28:28 PM
Thank you very much, Ramos! I'm around for the experience and the educational opportunities. If I can save a life or train others to do so while enjoying the learning and the experience, that's icing on the cake!

There's cake? Where?
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

BFreemanMA

Brian Freeman, Capt, CAP
Public Affairs Officer