March 07 National Board Meeting Live Web Stream

Started by MIKE, March 02, 2007, 03:29:48 PM

sjtrupp

Is anyone watching that can give a play by play?  I can't listen while at work. :'(

Monty

Quote from: sjtrupp on March 02, 2007, 03:52:50 PM
Is anyone watching that can give a play by play?  I can't listen while at work. :'(

The region and wing commanders are speaking about which specific contributions they're placing inside the CAP time capsule, which will be opened 65 years from now.

DNall

Arizona joked about putting Dan Levich in... that's funny

Al Sayre

My stream just stopped a couple of minutes ago for no apparent reason... >:(
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

Monty

Quote from: Al Sayre on March 02, 2007, 04:21:11 PM
My stream just stopped a couple of minutes ago for no apparent reason... >:(

Me also.

JC004

Matt

Hmm...  I'm getting an error about not being a valid link for the stream, anyone else?
<a href=mailto:mkopp@ncr.cap.gov> Matthew Kopp</a>, Maj, CAP
Director of Information Technology
<a href=https://www.ncrcap.us.org> North Central Region</a>

CAPOfficer

MIKE

If it hangs, go back and click the link again.
Mike Johnston

Matt

Been there -- done that.  It was working, then once the lunch ended, it hung up and I can't seem to make it actually work...  It keeps giving me an error about server may not be there or proxy may not be set up correctly (of which I have no proxy server here)
<a href=mailto:mkopp@ncr.cap.gov> Matthew Kopp</a>, Maj, CAP
Director of Information Technology
<a href=https://www.ncrcap.us.org> North Central Region</a>

RayHayden

With the camera having Amy in the shot the whole time TP must be going nuts!

A.Member

Quote from: msmjr2003 on March 02, 2007, 03:54:10 PMThe region and wing commanders are speaking about which specific contributions they're placing inside the CAP time capsule, which will be opened 65 years from now.
Missed the intro to the "time capsule" portion but the whole thing seemed rather lame.  I actually felt kind of embarrassed for a couple of the commanders.  On the other hand, others were very presentable.  It certainly helped to illustrate some of the disparities that are often discussed here.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

A.Member

One good item to note is that the MAJCOM on the background still has USAF Aux. in the scroll. ;)
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

arajca

Feed doesn't work. I get the following.
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. In the Open URL dialog, try opening the file using a different transport protocol (for example, "mms:").

RayHayden

TP is wearing the TP double breasted uniform with metal rank insignia

Chris Jacobs

I got that also.  But i right clicked and hit open in new window and that worked for some reason.

Its award time right now.
C/1st Lt Chris Jacobs
Columbia Comp. Squadron

A.Member

Quote from: Chris Jacobs on March 02, 2007, 06:46:23 PM
And evidently everyone there needs to go through a course on customs and courtesies - including our National Commander.  It's obvious that a couple of the awardees didn't have the faintest idea as to what to do when reporting.  Ugh.

...but now I'm just being a nit (and I don't want to do that).

Chris Jacobs

does any one else just have a blue screen with the national board written on it.
C/1st Lt Chris Jacobs
Columbia Comp. Squadron

arajca

Quote from: A.Member on March 02, 2007, 06:55:16 PM
Quote from: Chris Jacobs on March 02, 2007, 06:46:23 PM
And evidently everyone there needs to go through a course on customs and courtesies - including our National Commander.  It's obvious that a couple of the awardees didn't have the faintest idea as to what to do when reporting.  Ugh.

...but now I'm just being a nit (and I don't want to do that).

The did change it.
Quote from: Interim Change Letter dated 20 Nov 2006Para 4:
4. The new Corporate Uniform has been well received and more and more members
are wearing these combinations. The recent NEC clarified the policy concerning
customs and courtesies when wearing this uniform. Members wearing the Corporate
Service Coat or the white aviator shirt and blue pants/skirt combination should observe
the same customs and courtesies as members wearing the Air Force-style uniform.

Members will stand at attention for the National Anthem and the presentation of the
colors and will salute superior officers as necessary. Additionally, the NEC also
clarified that the Air Force inverted V tie-tab will be the authorized tie worn by female
members with these combinations instead of the originally approved CAP floppy bow.