NESA Ride Needed from New England

Started by futura, June 13, 2009, 12:26:01 PM

futura

I have a cadet wanting to attend the NESA Basic GSAR School Session One or Two  I am trying to find a ride for him from East Granby Connecticut.

I drove four cadets out last year and we had a blast. Unfortunately our wing encampment falls on the same week and all corporate vehicles have been earmarked to support it.           art327@cox.net

futura

A few more facts, 17 year old male C/SSGT who recently completed the Rhode Island encampment this spring. Good kid, it would make his summer if he could attend.

USADOD

Have you made your sister Wings aware of the situation?
Jorvon Brison, SFO, CAP
DCC, Detroit 100th "Red Tails" Composite Squadron
Wright Award  #3495
Mitchell Award #54039
Earhart Award #13385

Spike

Just in GAS costs alone....I found tickets on an airline for said cadet.  Try that route!

I took into account that your CAP van is between 1995 and 2003, and the total driving distance in miles. 

I do believe NESA will have a driver available to pick people up at the airport as they have in years past. 

SJFedor

Shoot an email to the MAS commandant. I believe we have a few birds coming from that area for MAS.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

Cecil DP

Give us a hint as to where the cadet is located, so that an informed ride offer can be made.
Michael P. McEleney
LtCol CAP
MSG  USA Retired
GRW#436 Feb 85

Ozzy

Quote from: Cecil DP on June 14, 2009, 02:02:18 AM
Give us a hint as to where the cadet is located, so that an informed ride offer can be made.

Sir I believe he did:
Quote from: futura on June 13, 2009, 12:26:01 PM
I have a cadet wanting to attend the NESA Basic GSAR School Session One or Two  I am trying to find a ride for him from East Granby Connecticut.

Emphasis added...
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19