You Know You're At Encampment When.......

Started by AACS Cadet21, January 27, 2014, 03:20:36 AM

AACS Cadet21

....When you dream about your flight sergeant yelling at you and wake up doing To-the-Rear in your sleep! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pulsar

I can't agree more. For the first few days, all one dreamed about was doing random stuff and then hearing your staff scream  :-X  :angel:  ::) yell at you using the lines they said during the day. Toward the end you mostly dreamt of jodies.  :)
C/LtCol Neutron Star
PAWG ENC 2013/ AMMA 2014/ NER W RCLS 2014-5 [Salutatorian] / NER Powered Flight Academy 2015

"A fiery strength inspires their lives, An essence that from heaven
derives,..." - Vergil, The Aeneid

(C) Copyright 2013: Readers who choose to hardcopy my comments are entitled to specific rights, namely: you may print them off and read them repeatedly until you have memorized them and then rattle them off as if you had thought them up yourself; However if asked, you must say they were signaled to you from a neutron star.

Pulsar

...when you're woken up with air horns, yelling, and banging on lockers.
...when after you're jolted awake, you jump off your bunk (SAFETY!!) pull on your sneakers, grab your hydration and fall in outside all in 30 seconds.
...when you eat silently and are only aloud to look at your food.
...the list goes ever on and on  ::)  ;)

C/LtCol Neutron Star
PAWG ENC 2013/ AMMA 2014/ NER W RCLS 2014-5 [Salutatorian] / NER Powered Flight Academy 2015

(C) Copyright 2013: Readers who choose to hardcopy my comments are entitled to specific rights, namely: you may print them off and read them repeatedly until you have memorized them and then rattle them off as if you had thought them up yourself; However if asked, you must say they were signaled to you from a neutron star.

AACS Cadet21

Quote from: Pulsar on January 27, 2014, 04:26:58 PM
I can't agree more. For the first few days, all one dreamed about was doing random stuff and then hearing your staff scream  :-X  :angel:  ::) yell at you using the lines they said during the day. Toward the end you mostly dreamt of jodies.  :)
Oh good so I'm not the only one who dreamed of, "...Air!- Ya sound like girl scouts  Force!-in the shower! U! S! Air! Force! United States Air Force-we like it here we love it....." I had jodie/flight staff yelling at me dreams the whole week!  ;D ;D ;D :clap:

Pulsar

Quote from: AACS Cadet21 on January 27, 2014, 04:37:08 PM
Oh good so I'm not the only one who dreamed of, "...Air!- Ya sound like girl scouts  Force!-in the shower! U! S! Air! Force! United States Air Force-we like it here we love it....." I had jodie/flight staff yelling at me dreams the whole week!  ;D ;D ;D :clap:

We always say that the most similar encampments to PAWG probably are California's, Washington's (used to be anyway), and some others out west.
:)
C/LtCol Neutron Star

AACS Cadet21

Quote from: Pulsar on January 27, 2014, 04:41:14 PM
Quote from: AACS Cadet21 on January 27, 2014, 04:37:08 PM

We always say that the most similar encampments to PAWG probably are California's, Washington's (used to be anyway), and some others out west.
:)

Like COWG or KSWG? Those are the ones that I've been to.

HGjunkie

When your megaphone becomes the center of attention by the entire staff for the whole week.
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

Huey Driver

When the fire hose gets turned on a First Shirt  ;D

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right...

AACS Cadet21

What encampment was this?!             Cause it looks like a good time to me!  :clap: :D :) 8)

Huey Driver

Quote from: Awesomenesss on January 29, 2014, 05:20:50 AM
^Im guessing in NJ.

Bingo. This was just one day though, when we were hanging out with the Coast Guard.
With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right...

Copout2

Who posted that picture? I was on cadet staff at NJWG Basic Encampment 2013 and I know all of the cadets in that picture.