Main Menu

IS100 help

Started by capkid4556, February 08, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

capkid4556

I just passed my IS100 and was emailed a certificate. The certificate doesn't have an ID on it. On eservices it says to enter it I need the date and certificate ID. How do I enter it without knowing the ID?

Fester

Quote from: capkid4556 on February 08, 2018, 01:37:37 AM
I just passed my IS100 and was emailed a certificate. The certificate doesn't have an ID on it. On eservices it says to enter it I need the date and certificate ID. How do I enter it without knowing the ID?

Click on the link at the top of the page that says "View/Upload Documents" and upload the certificate.
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

Brad

Certificate ID is an optional field. If you don't have it, you don't have it. As the Lieutenant said, go to View/Upload documents and you'll get a new pop-up with a drop-down menu. Scroll down far enough and you'll find the section to upload your IS-100 certificate correctly.
Brad Lee
Maj, CAP
Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Communications
Mid-Atlantic Region
K4RMN

Geber

I agree with the advice above about certificate number being an optional field (so is the mission number). When I uploaded my certificates, the ones that resulted from online FEMA classes were accepted immediately, but the one from an in-person class conducted by the Vermont Department of Public Safety had to be verified manually.