Main Menu

User accounts

Started by shorning, April 03, 2007, 10:21:03 PM

shorning

Just curious how many user accounts am I allowed to create?  Based on some hunches I have, I'd say I could have up to three.  I'm not sure what I'd do with the other accounts, but it seems like a good way to "hide" my identity so people wouldn't know who I am. 

Monty

Quote from: shorning on April 03, 2007, 10:21:03 PM
Just curious how many user accounts am I allowed to create?  Based on some hunches I have, I'd say I could have up to three.  I'm not sure what I'd do with the other accounts, but it seems like a good way to "hide" my identity so people wouldn't know who I am. 

I think you are allowed to create one primary and one with your date of birth.

shorning

Quote from: msmjr2003 on April 03, 2007, 10:23:39 PM

Can I create one for every email address I have?  What about a couple so I can have discussions with myself?  Oooo...can I use "Capt America"?  Dat wud b kewl!!11!

Monty

Quote from: shorning on April 03, 2007, 10:45:05 PM

Can I create one for every email address I have?  What about a couple so I can have discussions with myself?  Oooo...can I use "Capt America"?  Dat wud b kewl!!11!

I'm no moderator, but I'd be happy to have another user account who insists upon using their CAP rank!

shorning

Quote from: msmjr2003 on April 03, 2007, 10:48:58 PM

I'm no moderator, but I'd be happy to have another user account who insists upon using their CAP rank!

Oooo!  Then you could "pull rank" on yourself!  Sweet!

Monty

Quote from: shorning on April 03, 2007, 10:52:41 PM
Quote from: msmjr2003 on April 03, 2007, 10:48:58 PM

Oooo!  Then you could "pull rank" on yourself!  Sweet!

Wait a tic...why limit one's self to "Capt America?"  If you sign up for a second account as "Major America," then you get to wear the uber-exclusive clouds and lightening bolts on your bill!

Always gotta be thinkin', mon ami! 

PS - Generals get even MORE stuff on their hats.....give it a toss....and let me know what you think.

MIKE

Quote from: Membership Code of Conduct Only one user account is permitted per individual.  Members of the same household may have separate accounts, however they should be kept clearly separate from each other.   Members found to have additional accounts may have those accounts deleted without warning, among other actions.

Membership Code of Conduct

Mike Johnston

shorning

Fun suck!

Quote from: MIKE on April 03, 2007, 11:56:53 PM
Quote from: Membership Code of Conduct Only one user account is permitted per individual.  Members of the same household may have separate accounts, however they should be kept clearly separate from each other.   Members found to have additional accounts may have those accounts deleted without warning, among other actions.

Pfffftttt....no one pays attention to that.  Do I need to point out specific cases?

Pylon

Quote from: shorning on April 04, 2007, 12:00:15 AM
Pfffftttt....no one pays attention to that.  Do I need to point out specific cases?

Some of us get what you're saying.  ;)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Fifinella

QuoteMembers will refrain from using profanities, coarse language, or sexually based or suggestive materials.  Members will neither knowingly post links to web pages that contain these materials.
grammar nit: either/or, neither/nor.  These come in pairs. The word should be not, rather than neither. >:D
Judy LaValley, Maj, CAP
Asst. DCP, LAWG
SWR-LA-001
GRW #2753

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: Fifinella on April 04, 2007, 04:34:28 AM

QuoteMembers will refrain from using profanities, coarse language, or sexually based or suggestive materials.  Members will neither knowingly post links to web pages that contain these materials.
grammar nit: either/or, neither/nor.  These come in pairs. The word should be not, rather than neither. >:D

ooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Brain Freeze!!

shorning

Quote from: Pylon on April 04, 2007, 01:03:02 AM

That I want to create more accounts for myself?

RogueLeader

Quote from: shorning on April 04, 2007, 06:48:26 AM
Quote from: Pylon on April 04, 2007, 01:03:02 AM

That I want to create more accounts for myself?
that too... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
WYWG DP

GRW 3340