Revoking Squadron Charters

Started by Timbo, January 19, 2009, 12:00:40 AM

Hobbsh1

Once again, does anyone really believe that this will happen???  Listen to me, there are only 3 things that need done, ONLINE SURVEY (all of about 20 mins), YEARLY SAFETY TOPIC SCHEDULE (sent to the Wing), UNIT COMMANDER SAFETY LETTER.  The online survey is in the regs as well as the schedule.  The only difference for our Wing is the fact that we have to forward this up the chain of command.  This was not something that was all of a sudden required this month.  The PA Wing has had these requirements in place for the last 9 months at least.

Do you really think that any Commander, Deputy Commander or Safety Officer really wants to be known as the sole individual that got a unit charter revoked??? Please, be real, I don't see any unit charter being revoked.  It's called SHOCK.... if any of the other Commanders of units had the same feeling as I did when I saw that email, they had those things completed within 48 to 72 hours.

Maj Dave "Hobbs" Hobgood
Group 1 PAWG

Hobbsh1

Well, I just opened up an email from the PA Wing Commander and along with congratulating the Steelers (YEAH) he also said that we were 100% compliant, still have not heard of any charters being pulled.  Hopefully there weren't any pulled, but Congratulations to the units and members of the PA Wing :clap: :clap:

Maj Dave "Hobbs" Hobgood
Group 1 PAWG