Main Menu

Winter Board 2008

Started by CAP_truth, February 29, 2008, 02:58:07 PM

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

jeders

Quote from: RiverAux on February 29, 2008, 09:35:26 PM
while we've got time to kill whats with the mention of watching the "CAP Journal" on the CAPchannel link that takes you to the video stream?  Anyone know what that means?

CAP Journal was this morning. I didn't watch it but I think it was pretty much a highlights of The Volunteer type thing.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

SJFedor

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

_

looks like something got an unanimous vote

Michael

Bill Coons, C/Capt

♠SARKID♠

It would be nice if they had the agenda posted so that we could still see whats going on in the event of something like this happening.

-edit-
Back, still talking about boonie hats.

wacapgh

Must be an amendment, as there is still discussion.

wacapgh

jeders

Sound back, still on boonie hats.

And the agenda is posted on eServices, at least it was this morning when I opened it.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

_

Quote from: wacapgh on February 29, 2008, 09:38:14 PM
Must be an amendment, as there is still discussion.
probably about who can approve wear

jsmithvideo

my audio is fine.....they are going back and forth about the boonies....some for, some not for....some want them to be bright orange others do not.....motion passes as amended

_

_

anyone know for sure what the amendment was

♠SARKID♠

so did they just pass the boonie hat?

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

jeders

SJFedor

"Is this thing on?"

Col Reeves rules.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

RiverAux

Note that in the notes in the agenda that CAP-USAF specifically said that orange boonie hats would probably not be supported by the AF.  hear that Pennsylvania?

Michael

Quote from: Bayhawk21 on February 29, 2008, 09:40:47 PM
anyone know for sure what the amendment was

Something about activity directors dictating whether they would be worn.
Bill Coons, C/Capt

_

I think courter was laughing about the comment that vanguard would have a quality product