Main Menu

Winter Board 2008

Started by CAP_truth, February 29, 2008, 02:58:07 PM

SJFedor

Col Walling is definitely gunning for it, and has made some valid points. She called the things we wear on the uniform "Regalia"

MAWG/CC opposes (while wearing Command Pilot wings).

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

♠SARKID♠

Yeah, the regalia thing was a little odd

_

I like the guys in the back camped by the coffee makers leaning back and watching the show

SJFedor

OKWG/CC just knowlingly said that his pilots wear an unauthorized patch on the pencil pocket, where the "morale patches" go.

Motion defeated. Ice cream break time.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations

_

pilot quals motion defeated

♠SARKID♠

I WANT MY FAXIMILE ICE CREAM!

BigMojo

Ben Dickmann, Capt, CAP
Emergency Services Officer
Group 6, Florida Wing

Murph

I just have to say what a pleasure it is to see someone who is so competent leading our organization.  She really is a stand out among the National Commanders I've seen.

Murph

RiverAux

So, after giving the professional pilots advanced rank upon joining CAP isn't enough, we need to basically restrict our highest pilot ratings to those who got paid to fly most of those hours.  

It would be interesting to see a breakdown of our pilots by how many hours they have, and how many of those hours are CAP hours.  

_

jeders

Quote from: Murph on February 29, 2008, 08:32:32 PM
I just have to say what a pleasure it is to see someone who is so competent leading our organization.  She really is a stand out among the National Commanders I've seen.

Murph

Not to mention she has a sense of humor, refreshing.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Murph

Quote from: jeders on February 29, 2008, 08:35:41 PM

Murph

Totally - being a member of this organization should be fun!

Murph

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: jeders on February 29, 2008, 08:35:41 PM

Murph

Very true, noted that myself.  With the audio still on I heard another member saying the same thing to her.

Ned

Hmmm.  Nice snacks.    ;D

And the Vanguard table is right nearby.

Trung Si Ma

Quote from: SJFedor on February 29, 2008, 08:30:35 PM
OKWG/CC just knowingly said that his pilots wear an unauthorized patch on the pencil pocket, where the "morale patches" go.

We get "hours" patches for CAP flying without incident.  OKWG/SE idea and taken by the Inspection Team as a benchmark candidate at our last compliance inspection.
Freedom isn't free - I paid for it

Tubacap

nice!  I keep my morale patch at work.
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

♠SARKID♠

lol, the audio isnt off now its just turned way down.  I cranked my volume and heard a guy talking about sausage...

_

"It's not cheap icecream"

_

still going on about pilot hours... oops they caught us

SJFedor

Just called my Wing/CC for my fax ice cream.

He said I'm the 3rd person to call  ;D ;D ;D

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver