Main Menu

Winter Board 2008

Started by CAP_truth, February 29, 2008, 02:58:07 PM

_

jeders

If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

RiverAux

so we're choosing not to have our mission staff  be fully NIMS compliant -- 400 needs to be required for most all of these slots.

_

Quote from: RiverAux on February 29, 2008, 08:04:20 PM
so we're choosing not to have our mission staff  be fully NIMS compliant -- 400 needs to be required for most all of these slots.

I heard PSC, OSC, and LO as not being required to have 400, there were 2 other quals included but I didn't catch them.  Command staff would still need it.

♠SARKID♠

Every time they vote, they cut away from the room to show just Courter.  Do you think they are doing that on purpose to avoid criticism on the commanders?

_

Talking about giving level 4/5 credit for directing classes over 12 hours in length like TLC

arajca

Quote from: Bayhawk21 on February 29, 2008, 08:05:52 PM
Quote from: RiverAux on February 29, 2008, 08:04:20 PM
so we're choosing not to have our mission staff  be fully NIMS compliant -- 400 needs to be required for most all of these slots.

I heard PSC, OSC, and LO as not being required to have 400, there were 2 other quals included but I didn't catch them.  Command staff would still need it.
OSC, PSC, LSC, FASC, and IO would need IS-300 and IS-400 would be recommended for these, but not required.
IC, Safety, and Liasion officers (not Agency Liasion) would require IS-400.

_

being staff would give you credit that could be applied to level 4, if director that credit would go to level 5

SJFedor

Someone give me a linky for the feed, I can't find it!

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

jeders

If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

jsmithvideo

I like the camera angles.....we can finally see what is going on with the stream...

jsmithvideo

can anyone say ham sandwhich

_

_

talking about mission pilot hours

SJFedor

Looks like I'm getting a star for my wings, if this motion passes.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations

Ned

This is cool.  I'm watching from my room on the third floor.

It's very tempting to go downstairs, wander in front of the camera and wave. >:D

Ned Lee

_

Proposal would change hours required for pilot rating.  Proposal's intent is to recognize those pilots who mainly fly CAP planes and aren't commercial type pilots that can rack up hours.  The pilots are going back and fourth about total number of hours being more important vs recognizing those that who are lower hours but fly often with CAP.

SJFedor

It's interesting. The video is hella-choppy, but the audio is crystal clear.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver

_

national ops guy is chastising the proposal