National Commander Suspended

Started by SeattleSarge, August 06, 2007, 05:07:05 PM

Chaplaindon

Quote from: RAZOR on August 09, 2007, 12:36:27 AM
Quote from: Chaplaindon on August 09, 2007, 12:18:42 AM
I know that rumor is being promolgated by "he whose name shall not be spoken."

Even, if true, I wouldn't see it as a "slap in [MY] face."

In many ways, I think --for the good of the organization, its missions, and the need for healing (presuming --hypothetically-- the yet-to-be-proven allegations against CAP/CC are ultimately substantiated)-- a quick and relatively quiet ending to this chapter of CAP history would be beneficial for all.

Endless email battles, litigation, legal expenses and public embarassment may --ultimately-- be worse than letting someone "retire" (as though that term really means anything in CAP) with their "stars."

Insofar as I can recall General Harwell, whose actions brought about the "goofy grape" epaulets, retired with his.

An early, peaceful end to this painful mess would be to my liking. I am not out for any blood.

In as much this tyrant has ruined what little credability CAP had left. He whos name shall not be spoken, "Ray Hayden" was held hostage  by this TYRANT and threatened as well just like he threatened and coerced those who got in his way with membership action if they didnt do as he said. I believe in that good book you refer to that ye shall obey the laws of the land, and do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Well he did it to others and now he is having it done unto him. Where was the Chaplain CORP when he was wing commander and terrorizing Cadets and senior members? Those of us in the trenches stood up for the truth in good faith and did not hide behind those for the sake of protecting our membership, it's volunteer for what it's worth. Dont judge those who are honest and forthright for I can sleep at night with a clear conscience.

Oh sorry ...

Hi Ray ...
Rev. Don Brown, Ch., Lt Col, CAP (Ret.)
Former Deputy Director for CISM at CAP/HQ
Gill Robb Wilson Award # 1660
ACS-Chaplain, VFC, IPFC, DSO, NSO, USCG Auxiliary
AUXOP

RAZOR

Passing Judgement already, Judge ye not lest ye be judged. I am not Ray!! For a chaplain based on this post, well I will leave it at that. If you want to continue this PM Me.

Pumbaa

About MG Pineda quietly retiring while I'm sure everyone here can tell I'd much rather see him removed for the good of the program, I would accept it if he retired.  While I feel it would be horrible that he'll remain a constellation, it would bring about a much quicker end to this chapter in our orginization so that we can move forward and preserve in peace what this program is really about. 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO