Main Menu

People ruining CAPTalk

Started by C/Awesomenesss, November 07, 2014, 04:26:26 AM

flyboy53

Quote from: Awesomenesss on November 07, 2014, 04:26:26 AM
Hello everyone,

So what happened to this site? I thought it was a place to ask questions and get answers but i guess not. Ive ask so many questions about stuff and most of them don't get answered.

So thank you people who are ruining this site.

WOW!

Really!!!!

How about growing up a little.

I don't like social media either, but the one thing that I've learned about this site is that there is a lot of experience, opinions, knowledge and opportunities to network.

The world isn't all about self, it's about learning to fit in and then listen...even when the opinions here may NOT be what you want to hear...which REALLY means that I respect the other people that contribute here even when I disagree with them.

You should too...and for the record, if you don't like what you hear here, you don't have to participate. You have a free will!

Private Investigator

"People ruining CAPTalk" I really thought his gripe was about not getting ABUs.    8)

jeders

Quote from: Private Investigator on November 09, 2014, 03:43:01 PM
"People ruining CAPTalk" I really thought his gripe was about not getting ABUs.    8)

That would be "NHQ ruining CAPTalk."
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse