Wings that don't have Groups

Started by Angus, December 28, 2011, 05:18:42 PM

lordmonar

PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

MSG Mac

Quote from: BuckeyeDEJ on December 28, 2011, 09:47:51 PM
West Virginia doesn't, speaking as a former member there.

As for Florida, there's seven. The largest -- Group 3, in the seven-county area from the mouth of Tampa Bay north and east -- has 1,000 members. That's bigger than many wings, wouldn't you say?

I would think Group 2 which goes from Daytona to Tallahassee is geographically the largest
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

mdickinson

lordmonar, MNWG appears on both lists (groups and no groups).

BuckeyeDEJ

Quote from: MSG Mac on December 29, 2011, 04:27:33 AM
Quote from: BuckeyeDEJ on December 28, 2011, 09:47:51 PM
West Virginia doesn't, speaking as a former member there.

As for Florida, there's seven. The largest -- Group 3, in the seven-county area from the mouth of Tampa Bay north and east -- has 1,000 members. That's bigger than many wings, wouldn't you say?

I would think Group 2 which goes from Daytona to Tallahassee is geographically the largest
I'm not sure; seems to me Group 5 may qualify for that, stretching from the mouth of Tampa Bay south to Monroe County and taking in all the inland counties to the east. Additionally, as for largest in terms of personnel, last I knew, Group 3 was being closely followed by Group 4.

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

Private Investigator

Quote from: Eclipse on December 28, 2011, 09:31:07 PM
Quote from: Eclipse on December 28, 2011, 09:14:17 PM
ILWG, WIWG, & INWG have groups.

You need to add INWG to "have" - I don't know about Idaho.

IDWG - no longer

sardak

Attached is a chart showing which wings have groups, a wing's total membership and the ratio of membership to wing population.

Mike