CAPT Shad L. Brown
Public Affairs Officer
Pueblo Eagles Composite Squadron

JoeTomasone

raivo

CAP Member, 2000-20??
USAF Officer, 2009-2018
Recipient of a Mitchell Award Of Irrelevant Number

"No combat-ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection-ready unit has ever survived combat."

Smithsonia

Not bad for a man with a strange, and yet oddly appealing Aussie accent. Civil Air Patrol is served well by compatriot and friend Capt. Steve Schneider. We are proud of him and the Thompson Valley Composite Squadron every single day.
With regards;
ED OBRIEN

jeders

If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Pingree1492

Nice one Steve!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
On CAP Hiatus- the U.S. Army is kindly letting me play with some of their really cool toys (helicopters) in far off, distant lands  :)

exFlight Officer

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  My hat's off to you Sir!   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

321EOD

;D

Thanks Wuzza! - I'm getting more press than our other local celebrity (Mr Balloon Boy!)

OK - I admit it - it's all a hoax - I made it up! - send me to jail, don't pass go and don't collect 200 CAP dollars  :-[

On a serious note - it was really cool to get the hono(u)r on behalf of a great team at Thompson Valley (officers and cadets)
Steve Schneider, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets (Retd!)
Thompson Valley Composite Squadron (CO-147)

321EOD

Quote from: Smithsonia on January 21, 2010, 09:15:31 PM
Not bad for a man with a strange, and yet oddly appealing Aussie accent. Civil Air Patrol is served well by compatriot and friend Capt. Steve Schneider. We are proud of him and the Thompson Valley Composite Squadron every single day.

You're a kind man Mr O'Brien - thanks for everything you do for our cadets too!
Steve Schneider, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets (Retd!)
Thompson Valley Composite Squadron (CO-147)

flyguy06