Main Menu

Winter Board 2008

Started by CAP_truth, February 29, 2008, 02:58:07 PM

CAP_truth

Did any one else have problems with the live feed for the NB. All I got this morning was the CAP Journal video feed.
Cadet CoP
Wilson

Bluelakes 13

arajca

They just put a notice up - NB starts at 1pm Eastern. CAP Journal until then.

pixelwonk

Such a pity I'm not holed up back home Wisconsin, where it's &@$!!#  $#!$@ degrees and there's 5-6 ft snowdrifts outside my door.  I guess I'll have to miss the NB stream.

*Whatever else will I do in beautiful, sunny, balmy Lake Mary FL this afternoon?  Hmmm... I think I'll look for houses!   :)   Gee, the flowers smell great here.

But you guys enjoy that intermittent Web stream.  The choppy audio promises to be awesome!  :D

*erm... in case folks just think I'm being a choad for the sake of being a choad, that's only partially true.  Go out and do something today!

dwb

Dude, if you're on vacation, get off CAP Talk already!

pixelwonk

oh, this short amount of downtime is about all I've got today.

* tedda is outside, by the pool ...under palm trees that wave a gentle greeting "hello" in the nice warm sun.

Al Sayre

Try and catch up with Kach for a brew, he's only a stones thow away.(watch out for flying rocks... :D)
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

Tim Medeiros

Enjoy FL, we're having unseasonably cold weather today, currently 57 degrees at my location, hope that doesn't dampen your enjoyment :D
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

jimmydeanno

Better than my seasonably warm -8... >:(

But just out of curiosity can anyone help me out with a tech support issue.

How can I get Windows Media Player to not display video on my second monitor?  Currently the WMP interface shows on one screen - including the smaller video in the box, but then displays the video simultaneously full screen on the second monitor...  I can't seem to find the setting to shut that off - it makes it difficult to do CAP stuff at work when it does things like that...
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

arajca

_

Anyone else notice she doesn't seem to wear the TPU anymore?

Lancer

Ok...who's going to do 'play by play' and 'color commentary' since I can't get the stream through work.

_

i can try, right now it's just intros

♠SARKID♠

OMG for once in all my time in CAP i've finally managed to secure the stream!...........Why am i so excited?!

_

_

_

JROTC flights are approved by AF but word will get out soon as to when to start
Journey of Flight 2nd edition available as of January
cadet staff handbook and drill DVD coming to squadrons

Lancer

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on February 29, 2008, 06:26:49 PM
OMG for once in all my time in CAP i've finally managed to secure the stream!...........Why am i so excited?!

I hope you raised the seat first. ;D

_

CAPF52 and 56? will be online

flyerthom

Quote from: tedda on February 29, 2008, 03:46:44 PM
oh, this short amount of downtime is about all I've got today.

* tedda is outside, by the pool ...under palm trees that wave a gentle greeting "hello" in the nice warm sun.

I wanted to go fly today but my poor kitty is in the hospital and I'm hoping he gets discharged this afternoon.
TC