National Board Live Video Feed

Started by JC004, August 09, 2007, 04:48:54 AM

JC004

Quote from: MIKE on August 09, 2007, 01:45:26 PM
Ok, my biscotti is gone and my travel mug of NATO Standard is almost gone... Still no feed.

Time to begin text messaging your national board members?

mikeylikey

What's up monkeys?

Tubacap

I've already gone through my first cup of coffeee, walked the dog, fed the son, and about to pay some bills.  No feed here either, although Captalk seems fine.
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

Just goes to show, we can do all this great stuff but we can't get a simple web camera to work.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

MIKE

NATO Standard now gone... Still no feed.
Mike Johnston

MajorChuck

It figures, Im somewere were the internet speed is faster than 56 k and NO FEED!  Oh well......I'll go make more coffee.  how many scoops is NATO standard??
Maj.Chuck Cook
Commander
Blue Water Composite Squadron GLR-MI-011
GLR/DCS

Skyray

Down to one third of my first cup; still no feed.  Maybe I should try to connect.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

Al Sayre

Quote from: MIKE on August 09, 2007, 02:02:26 PM
NATO Standard now gone... Still no feed.

Maybe we could get someone up there with a laptop to start a stealth feed to CAPTalk using the hotels wifi...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

LtCol White

CONSPIRACY!!!!! That or they forgot to plug the server into the wall socket.. >:D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

Al Sayre

I just sent an email to my WG/CC, hopefully he's got his PDA on... told him to let them know the feed was down and the natives are getting restless...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
GRW #2787

LtCol White

Quote from: Al Sayre on August 09, 2007, 02:12:03 PM
I just sent an email to my WG/CC, hopefully he's got his PDA on... told him to let them know the feed was down and the natives are getting restless...

Is that war drums I hear??
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

capchiro

According to my sources, the host hotel is charging guests $12.00 per day to use their internet sources..I find that ridiculous considering the prices of the rooms..
Lt. Col. Harry E. Siegrist III, CAP
Commander
Sweetwater Comp. Sqdn.
GA154

LtCol White

Harry, drive over to the hotel and give us a play by play.  ;D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Al Sayre

What a rip off!  Oh well, I once stayed in a 4 star hotel in Orlando FL on business that didn't even have basic cable... for the price of the room, they should have sent up live entertainment!
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
GRW #2787

DrDave

I've just returned from the hotel, was there Tuesday and Wednesday for the PAO Academy.  It's $12.95 a day.

Dr. Dave
Lt. Col. (Dr.) David A. Miller
Director of Public Affairs
Missouri Wing
NCR-MO-098

"You'll feel a slight pressure ..."

Skyray

Quote from: capchiro on August 09, 2007, 02:14:12 PM
According to my sources, the host hotel is charging guests $12.00 per day to use their internet sources..I find that ridiculous considering the prices of the rooms..

At least that is up front.  Wait till they check out and find out that parking is $20.00 per day.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

Ah nothing like a closed door meeting.  Acting with cloak and dagger.  Me thinks me hear a voice cry, "sleep no more" ah this doth murder sleep.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

genejackson

This just in from National: 

"Due to the overwhelming amount of viewers, we are currently increasing our bandwidth.  Please be patient."

Gene Jackson
COL (R) US Army
Danville VA

LtCol White

Quote from: genejackson on August 09, 2007, 02:27:37 PM
This just in from National: 

"Due to the overwhelming amount of viewers, we are currently increasing our bandwidth.  Please be patient."

Overwhelming??? Ya Think??
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG