Started by Holding Pattern, January 07, 2022, 04:53:13 PM

Holding Pattern

The following forms have been updated as of Jan 22:

F12 Application for Senior Membership
F13 CAP Aerospace Education Membership Application
F15 Application for Cadet Membership in Civil Air Patrol

Update your records accordingly.

JohhnyD

Quote from: Holding Pattern on January 07, 2022, 04:53:13 PMThe following forms have been updated as of Jan 22:

F12 Application for Senior Membership
F13 CAP Aerospace Education Membership Application
F15 Application for Cadet Membership in Civil Air Patrol

Update your records accordingly.
Any significant changes?

TheSkyHornet

I believe the biggest is the inclusion of permission to use one's photo in public affairs.

I hereby grant permission to Civil Air Patrol representatives to use my image or likeness in educational, marketing, and public affairs applications. These applications include, but are not limited to, printed and digital publications, websites, videos, and more. I further agree that my name and identity may be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s). I authorize the use of these images without compensation. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. All negatives, prints, and digital files shall be the property of Civil Air Patrol.

JohhnyD

Quote from: TheSkyHornet on January 08, 2022, 10:46:36 PMI believe the biggest is the inclusion of permission to use one's photo in public affairs.

I hereby grant permission to Civil Air Patrol representatives to use my image or likeness in educational, marketing, and public affairs applications. These applications include, but are not limited to, printed and digital publications, websites, videos, and more. I further agree that my name and identity may be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s). I authorize the use of these images without compensation. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. All negatives, prints, and digital files shall be the property of Civil Air Patrol.
That used to be there, IIRC. When did it go away? And why?

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: JohhnyD on January 09, 2022, 05:31:29 PM
Quote from: TheSkyHornet on January 08, 2022, 10:46:36 PMI believe the biggest is the inclusion of permission to use one's photo in public affairs.

That used to be there, IIRC. When did it go away? And why?

No idea.

It hasn't been on there since I joined in 2015.