official "I'm here!" thread.

Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

Garibaldi

Quote from: THRAWN on February 15, 2022, 11:48:05 PM
Quote from: Buck on February 15, 2022, 11:41:34 PMWell, I'm Here! I was in CAP from 2005-2013 and left for a time.   Just rejoined and am excited to get back into things.   Thank you for this resource!

Welcome back.

Muah hah hah...I still see you're using the "belligerent...at times" in your sig file...
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

THRAWN

Quote from: Garibaldi on August 03, 2022, 07:25:46 PM
Quote from: THRAWN on February 15, 2022, 11:48:05 PM
Quote from: Buck on February 15, 2022, 11:41:34 PMWell, I'm Here! I was in CAP from 2005-2013 and left for a time.   Just rejoined and am excited to get back into things.   Thank you for this resource!

Welcome back.

Muah hah hah...I still see you're using the "belligerent...at times" in your sig file...

Why screw with perfection?
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

sarmed1

Does I am back count?  I have moved on from CAP-RAP pending a USAFR retirement, and un-retired from CAP.  I am back as a Captain serving as Assistant ES officer for Group 3 PAWG as well as my usual teaching assigments for HMRS.  (and no, I haven't made a decision on Officer vs NCO for sure yet)

Capt. Mark "K12" Kleibscheidel
Capt.  Mark "K12" Kleibscheidel

SD0044

Back on after an absence.     :-[

Actually forgot the group was here with all the other COMM stuff I've been doing.

Dave J
SD Wing Comm Staff.
CAP commo guy since 1958   

globalhawk

Hello, everyone. I'm a new senior member, almost six months in... I should be 2d Lt around the 15th of this month. I've been lurking here without an account for a few months, and the info available has been really helpful. So much to learn! But the more I'm involved, the more I love this program, and the more impressed I am with the young leaders it builds.

Hippidy

Hello all,

My daughter joined CAP a little more than a month ago.

Im a New Senior Member at Port Huron Composite Squadron GLR-MI-011.
Just finished Level 1 and working thru Level 2. In process to receive my ecclesiastical endorsement to become a CAP Chaplain.

Capt. Chris Stewart, CAP
Assistant Chaplain
Squadron Leadership Officer
GLR-MI-011 - Blue Water Squadron

baronet68

Quote from: Hippidy on August 27, 2023, 02:20:04 PMHello all,

My daughter joined CAP a little more than a month ago.

Im a New Senior Member at Port Huron Composite Squadron GLR-MI-011.
Just finished Level 1 and working thru Level 2. In process to receive my ecclesiastical endorsement to become a CAP Chaplain.

Welcome!!
Michael Moore, Lt Col, CAP
National Recruiting & Retention Manager

Neal B

Hi, just signed onto this forum, C/SrA from CAWG. Almost a C/SSgt, and current Alpha flight sergeant at my squadron (I was rushed into it lol).

CAWGcadet

hi, i've been a cadet for a year. I'm a C/SrA and I graduated from CAWG Encampment and NCOS (Non-Commissioned Officer School). Let's go CAWG!

Capt Smith

Hello... im a newbie on the forum. Hopefully i did my sig correctly...

Capt Smith, Christopher
"Aliit ori'shya taldiin."

Aquacordion

Hey all! I'm Kinsey Roberson from the River City Squadron and have been in for about a year now.

I've been oblivious to this forum for quite a while now but am immensely happy I found it now lol

I'm passionate about vehicle maintenance and engineering. I want to work with cars but any facet of vehicle service is fascinating to me.

Ok bye
C/CMSgt Kinsey Roberson

IN220 Emergency Services NCO
IN220 WCAC Assistant Representative
RCCS Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

Dracosbane

It's been several years since I stopped by and checked things out. I figured I'd say hello again!

MachPoint77

I've been on here for years but it seems things have been fixed so I can actually post.

Been a member of Arkansas Wing since August of 1984, so yes, this coming year will be year 40.  It's a sickness, I tell ya.

Eight years as a cadet, all the way through Spaatz.  Transferred to the senior side in 1992.  Currently a Safety Officer, Mission pilot, IP and check pilot.  In my day job, I'm a pilot for a legacy airline.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the folks on here!

Chris

Heehee

Yo Yo Yo!!!! Cadet Captain V has entered the chat. I am saying hello from the greatest wing of all time: GEORGIA WING!!!!!