Group Captain Suave vs A Large Monkey

Started by MIKE, December 16, 2006, 11:34:11 PM

MIKE

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/Group+Captain+Suave+vs+a+large+monkey/

Hows that for recruiting?  ;D

I nicked this from the Air Cadet Central forums.
Mike Johnston

Nathan

Hmm...

Maybe someone can make a "hunt the ELT" game... :D

Actually, that's probably doable...
Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.

Pylon

Wow!  This is such an amazing recruiting tool!
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Major Carrales

Quote from: Pylon on December 17, 2006, 11:51:26 PM
Wow!  This is such an amazing recruiting tool!

"I should have payed more attention in training..."

Group Captain Suave
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

DNall

Army has a blackhawk fling game like that, & a couple others. Nice littel trick to keep someone on your website a little longer & get tehm relaxed so maybe they'll take a look around.

If you're going to do it though, go all out & make a full blown stand alone badazz game like America's Army that shows off all the aspects, course that was for simulation training purposes as much as recruiting, but much better idea than sponsoring a race car.

MIKE

America's Army is hard....  The training portion was interesting, but I found online play had a steeper learning curve than other FPS's, resulting in little lasting appeal.  It's almost too realistic. 

It's free though, and worth a try.
Mike Johnston

Nathan

Quote from: MIKE on December 18, 2006, 01:01:42 AM
America's Army is hard....  The training portion was interesting, but I found online play had a steeper learning curve than other FPS's, resulting in little lasting appeal.  It's almost too realistic. 

It's free though, and worth a try.

I liked it a lot, when I could get the consarn thing to work...
Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.

CAP428

I have the XBOX version of America's Army, and I made it through the first few levels, but now I'm on the one training missions where you have to sneak around a camp in the dark w/o being detected and it seems almost impossible.  I move really slowly and try to stay in the dark but I always get caught......frustrating.  :)

MIKE

I never managed to complete that one on the PC... I also only got Sharpshooter, and you need to qualify Expert for the sniper training.
Mike Johnston

DNall

Gosh it's been a couple years since I gave it a whirl. Made it thru that sneaking thing fine after some expirementing, but yeah I also couldn't shoot expert, and I do shoot expert in the real world.