What would we do in a zombie situation?

Started by will3947, March 10, 2013, 05:37:50 AM

a2capt

You might want to spend a little -more- time working on your modules and leadership chapters.. and a little less time on the twittergrambookoffaces thing acting like an 11 year old..

Good paperwork is the Key to Air Superiority. Your friend doesn't want to do it, get a new business partner. :)

will3947

Im still writing it.
BUT im still gonna work on my modules :D

The Infamous Meerkat

........ A CAP Manual for zombie ops... really, guy?  ::)

Anyone else just about done reading this thread? I know I'm bored with it... 
Captain Kevin Brizzi, CAP
SGT, USMC
Former C/TSgt, CAP
Former C/MAJ, Army JROTC

Luis R. Ramos

I am just a lowly Captain. I find it at times, silly and inane, but entertaining. I think I would rather continue reading the entries made here by others. Unless/until the moderator gets tired and decides to lock it...

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

will3947

oh come on guys, this is just for fun. Not for seriousness. :D

Spartan

Quote from: will3947 on March 14, 2013, 03:45:26 PM
oh come on guys, this is just for fun. Not for seriousness. :D

In that case, I would load up the CAP Cessna 182 at the airport with two high yield high capacity 3 drawer filing cabnets with paperwork and have the air crew drop them in the middle of the zombie hoard.  By the time they are done with the paperwork, the outbreak of zombie-enza will be contained and treated accordingly.

ol'fido

Did anybody see the movie "American Carol"? ACLU=Zombies.
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

The Happy Sergeant

If you are in Alaska wing, and you are a part of a UDF team, the you are permitted to carry a bear rifle during missions. (no joke) the instant i become a senior, i am totally moving to alaska! >:D

Quote from: Eclipse on March 12, 2013, 03:07:34 PM
Quote from: will3947 on March 11, 2013, 09:54:42 PM
ok TRY AND BE SERIOUS! :D
Maybe we'd be issued guns from someone? such as...FEMA? The army? IDK?

Contrary to popular belief conspiracy, FEMA doesn't have guns, and if Max Brooks is to be believed, the military's current doctrine of advanced weaponry would be useless.
Fight to Fly, Fly to Fight, Fight to Win
                                                      ~USAF motto

will3947

in Idaho, no such guns. If only we got a .22 of sorts. Kind of like in WWZ, the "Meg" .22 Auto

Luis R. Ramos

Since Idaho is known for its abundance of potatoes maybe you could use some as weapons... Hang a bag under each wing, and when the Zombies approach, dive down,,, bombs away!

>:D

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer

SarDragon

Potatoes = ammunition for a potato cannon.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

The Infamous Meerkat

*Facepalm* Potato jokes..... originality at it's finest. :P

I think the likelyhood of the potato gun (or bomb) would be substantially less than lethal... unless you happen to score that ever elusive TBI hit.  :D

Legal or not per the 900-3, you better believe I'd have a weapon (or several), and since I'd be expecting trouble they wouldn't be anything small.   8)

SGT, USMC
Former C/TSgt, CAP
Former C/MAJ, Army JROTC

Luis R. Ramos

You could use the potatoes as "bomblets" in the potato sack, or you could drop the sacks with all the potatoes. Many potatoes inside will make a lethal drop...

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer

The Infamous Meerkat

Well played, Sir, well played... I must say though, I think bricks are better. :D
SGT, USMC
Former C/TSgt, CAP
Former C/MAJ, Army JROTC

will3947

10 Bucks says this thread will be shut down soon.

Luis R. Ramos

I think I may take you on that.

It started 10 March, and your post revived it. Seven more days, it will be a month.

Will you reply to this post?

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer

Devil Doc

I would take my Bugout Gear, and get the best i can into the Mountains. If i link up with a CAP Pilot, i will be his observer and shoot anything in sight. Go pick up my SEAL buddy and all of his Gear, and Fly to the Artic, I hear Zombies hate Cold Weather.
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.

ol'fido

Quote from: The Infamous Meerkat on March 22, 2013, 03:33:31 PM
*Facepalm* Potato jokes..... originality at it's finest. :P

I think the likelyhood of the potato gun (or bomb) would be substantially less than lethal... unless you happen to score that ever elusive TBI hit.  :D

Legal or not per the 900-3, you better believe I'd have a weapon (or several), and since I'd be expecting trouble they wouldn't be anything small.   8)
Do what a couple of paintballers I know do with their paintballs, freeze 'em hard. Shoots like a rock. >:D

ol'fido

Quote from: Devil Doc on April 03, 2013, 03:02:26 PM
I would take my Bugout Gear, and get the best i can into the Mountains. If i link up with a CAP Pilot, i will be his observer and shoot anything in sight. Go pick up my SEAL buddy and all of his Gear, and Fly to the Artic, I hear Zombies hate Cold Weather.
Zombies are supposed to be DEAD. When you're dead, cold is a way of life. ;)

Al Sayre

Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787