Started by Extremepredjudice, August 20, 2011, 10:06:05 PM

Extremepredjudice

He doesn't have SET... So that means no-go? :(
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

Woodsy

Come hang with the big boys on the 24th.  There's only so much you can learn in a cadet squadron that doesn't do any ES.  We'd be happy to help you get trained up. 

Extremepredjudice

-.- It still isn't on my 101 card.

Everything is in there.... Am I missing something?

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor

Spaceman3750

Quote from: Extremepredjudice on September 30, 2011, 05:08:29 PM

What is it exactly?

arajca

Yes. Commander approval for Prerequisites is missing. The orange flag means something needs to be done,

vento

In eServices, under Emergency Services, Single Person (the one below your 101 card), does it say Training or anything next to your MRO rating? You can hover your mouse over the word ACTIVE or TRAINING or whatever and find out the status of it.

Also, make sure that you have only one entry as MRO. In the past I've seen two entries with one being invalid or previously unapproved. If that is the case, delete the wrong entry (or have your ES officer do it) and it should fix the problem.

vento

Quote from: arajca on September 30, 2011, 05:21:36 PM

Yes. Commander approval for Prerequisites is missing. The orange flag means something needs to be done,

The yellow flag shown here is next to the line that says: "Mission Radio Operator - Advanced Training - No. of Required Tasks: 13"

I believe he has the Commander approval for Prerequisites (Green check mark).

starshippe

. . we are just up the road from u at st simons island and have an active training program. u r welcome to come to any of our sarex's. i can't imagine having any problem with a sign off from a different wing, but we did use to cross train with fernandina beach a lot, until the admins got to arguing about funding. i would check on that if i were u.

. . anyway let me know on here or by email if u want a copy of our sarex schedule. i will check and insure that there will not be a problem with reimbursement for gas. i understand that being in a corner of the state does limit your training opportunities.

bill

ßτε

Try re-entering the date for Commander Approval for prerequisites. It will then need to be approved again, but I think that will work.

Extremepredjudice

QuoteIn eServices, under Emergency Services, Single Person (the one below your 101 card), does it say Training or anything next to your MRO rating? You can hover your mouse over the word ACTIVE or TRAINING or whatever and find out the status of it.

Also, make sure that you have only one entry as MRO. In the past I've seen two entries with one being invalid or previously unapproved. If that is the case, delete the wrong entry (or have your ES officer do it) and it should fix the problem.
When I clicked on single person, some warning came up...
And only one entry, as far as I can tell. There is an entry for a Bcut, and an Acut.... That is the closest.
QuoteWhat is it exactly?
The top part is my 101 card quals, and the rest is the MRO sheet in eservices.

That image wasn't so good, here is another one.

Something I just noticed, the IS100 and IS700 somehow have been approved by me? All I did was enter them... I guess they don't need CC approval?

Thanks Starshippe, I sent you a PM.

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor

Extremepredjudice

*silence* :'(
Have I stumped you guys?

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor

vento

At this point, I endorse BTE's suggestion. Tick the checkbox and re-enter the date for Commander's approval and hit Submit one more time.

Extremepredjudice

Thanks BTE, that worked!!!
http://puu.sh/6wBG

Oh, and, the UCC (http://flcadet.com/UCC.aspx) will count for some tasks!! YAYZZZ!  ;D ;D 8) :o

Sorry, had a moment.

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor

starshippe

i checked with wing, we can reimburse for ur auto gas.

unfortunately, i don't think we have anything scheduled until jan. will stay in touch.

bill