2nd Lt. Cloth insignia

Started by usafcap1, March 06, 2013, 09:48:43 AM

usafcap1

For the grade 2nd Lt., what is the width of the blue border? (For the SM's)

Thanks
|GES|SET|BCUT|ICUT|FLM|FLS*|MS|CD|MRO*|AP|IS-100|IS-200|IS-700|IS-800|

(Cadet 2008-2012)

Air•plane / [air-pleyn] / (ar'plan')-Massive winged machines that magically propel them selfs through the sky.

JoeTomasone

Quote from: CAPM 39-16-6. Description and Proper Placement on the BDU, Utility Uniform, Field Uniform and Flight
Suits. All white on blue insignia will have 1/8 inch of blue showing at the widest and tallest point of
the insignia, except the Civil Air Patrol tape and the nametape. These two will be the width of the BDU
or field uniform pocket. When placing multiple insignia in the same area, measure from the insignia to
insignia not blue to blue. For more instructions see Chapters 2 and 4. Figures 6-2, 6-3, 6-10, 6-11, and
6-12 illustrate the white on blue grade insignia. Figures 6-16 through 6-20 illustrate the various insignia
that may be worn on these uniforms. Table 6-4 outlines the placement of these items.

usafcap1

Quote from: JoeTomasone on March 06, 2013, 12:03:21 PM
Quote from: CAPM 39-16-6. Description and Proper Placement on the BDU, Utility Uniform, Field Uniform and Flight
Suits. All white on blue insignia will have 1/8 inch of blue showing at the widest and tallest point of
the insignia, except the Civil Air Patrol tape and the nametape. These two will be the width of the BDU
or field uniform pocket. When placing multiple insignia in the same area, measure from the insignia to
insignia not blue to blue. For more instructions see Chapters 2 and 4. Figures 6-2, 6-3, 6-10, 6-11, and
6-12 illustrate the white on blue grade insignia. Figures 6-16 through 6-20 illustrate the various insignia
that may be worn on these uniforms. Table 6-4 outlines the placement of these items.

Thanks. I don't know why I couldn't find it.
|GES|SET|BCUT|ICUT|FLM|FLS*|MS|CD|MRO*|AP|IS-100|IS-200|IS-700|IS-800|

(Cadet 2008-2012)

Air•plane / [air-pleyn] / (ar'plan')-Massive winged machines that magically propel them selfs through the sky.

JoeTomasone

I had to hunt around myself.  I knew the measurement, but couldn't remember where I had seen it.  Fortunately, the 39-1 PDF is searchable!