Main Menu

Started by maverik, April 24, 2009, 02:56:05 PM

RiverAux

I think it would be fair to let "Seasoned Members" (200+) posts use this feature.  You would still have to be a fairly regular contributor (and presumably have contributed to the discussions), but would open it up a bit more. 

Smithsonia

Moderators! You might want to unify these two topics about the "reputation addition" as they seem about the same;
http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=7816.msg143053;topicseen#msg143053
With regards;
ED OBRIEN

whatevah

Well as I said in the other thread, this experiment failed miserably.  But, I guess as in any organization, people have to complain about something. :)     The minimum post count was going to be lowered to 200 (for Seasoned Members) in a few days, with the first couple days acting as a trial program to see how mature people would be about it.  We can see how well that went.

Anywho, it's gone...  It may come back in the future if I can have it show who left the votes, but I really doubt it.

Back to your originally scheduled programming.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

JAFO78

Complain about something who us? Never.

Never stop..... >:D  >:D
JAFO

es_g0d

Dang.  I failed the maturity test.  Well, I wanted to be a pilot when I grew up, but then I learned you can't do both...

I honestly think that if we had been prepared for the change, with the plan in an open forum, that opinions might have been different. 
Good luck and good hunting,
-Scott
www.CAP-ES.net

whatevah

Well, we'll see what happens next time. :)
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin