CPFT

Started by mprokosch11, September 04, 2006, 05:25:10 PM

mprokosch11

My testing officer said you have to take a CPFT every other achievement. I read somewhere, for example, that if your an C/Airman and you pass the requirements for C/Chief, you don't have to take the CPFT again until the Mitchell. What is right, I looked all over for this?
C/Capt Matthew A. Prokosch, CAP
New York Wing
Utica Cadet Squadron (NER-NY-162)

Cobra1597

Quote from: penguinmaster113 on September 04, 2006, 05:25:10 PM
My testing officer said you have to take a CPFT every other achievement. I read somewhere, for example, that if your an C/Airman and you pass the requirements for C/Chief, you don't have to take the CPFT again until the Mitchell. What is right, I looked all over for this?
CAPR 52-16 says:
QuoteDuring each achievement and milestone award (see paragraph 2-3b), all cadets in physical fitness
Categories I, II, and III must take and pass the Cadet Physical Fitness Test (CPFT) events required of their physical
fitness category, as described in CAPP 52-18, Cadet Physical Fitness Program.
Emphasis added

Your TCO is wrong, you must take and pass the CPFT during each and every achievement and award. That means you don't take it every other achievement, and you don't bank them for later achievements.

There isn't anything that you can "bank" that I can think of in terms of testing as a cadet.

Just curious, where did you read this?
Harrison Ingraham, Capt, CAP
MAWG External Aerospace Education Officer, ADY
Spaatz #1597

mprokosch11

I thought I read it here.

http://level2.cap.gov/documents/u_082503084254.pdf

But, I might have imagined because I read that entire thing listed above.

I just looked again and i found what you wrote word for word.
C/Capt Matthew A. Prokosch, CAP
New York Wing
Utica Cadet Squadron (NER-NY-162)