Please help - need to print past CAPT 116 certificate

Started by leiloshka, August 17, 2011, 05:45:21 PM

leiloshka

I'm a new SM and am having a tough time finding things on eservices. My son, a new cadet, took the CAPT 116 course on my office computer and afterward I saved the certificate to a folder on my computer since I don't have a printer in the office and couldn't print it.

I then e-mailed myself from my computer and attached the .pdf certificate. Then, I went to my husband's computer and opened my mail. The plan was to print the certificate on his computer. I clicked to open the .pdf file attachment and it said it couldn't open the document because it was corrupted.

I also took the 116 course and followed these same steps and didn't get the error message when I opened mine and I was able to print it.

I've looked EVERYWHERE on eservices to try and find a copy of that 116 certificate. I saw somwhere that it showed he passed the test, so that was good, but there was no "print certificate" option next to it.

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of that certificate online so I can open it directly on my husband's computer and print it. Then, maybe I can resave it to his computer.

Thank you!

Rowan

leiloshka

Thank you! It worked! I had sent an e-mail to the eservices help desk and they responded as well.

THANK YOU again!