Main Menu

SignatureI

Started by airdale12, August 05, 2011, 04:31:04 PM

airdale12

Quote from: davidsinn on August 09, 2011, 02:50:40 AM
Quote from: airdale12 on August 09, 2011, 02:48:52 AM
Quote from: davidsinn on August 09, 2011, 02:44:03 AM
In violation of the reg? Way to uphold the core values there.

I think Nationals should worry more on other violations rather than members wearing a ranger tab. Something that just means they have completed a little more than the regular GTM.

So you admit it's a violation of the regs?

Not now it isn't.
But if I had a tab before I would have worn it.

...these things we do that others may live...

Hawk_Girl

seriously.. guys.. what is wrong with the hawk program.. other than the attitude that has a tendency to come back from anywhere that has a serious team building moral. (it is the same way with the marines.. just by the way) however.. not all people who come back have the attitude. but also.. people who come back from any other activity that is in anyway at all hard to accomplish, will have a tendency to have that same "elitist" attitude. Simply because we have "bling bling" that goes along with our accomplishments doesn't mean that we are all stuck up and have a know it all attitude, it merely means that we are proud of our accomplishments. Since when did that become a crime?

"The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way." ~ Robert Kiyosaki

whatevah

Seriously?  We just went through this with the other self-entitled kid with the beret.   If it's not specifically listed in the regs, you can't wear it.  Period.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Майор Хаткевич