Heli-Expo Conference in Houston

Started by Captain Morgan, February 15, 2010, 04:08:11 AM

Captain Morgan

Anyone going to Heli-Expo in Houston next week?  If so, stop by and see me at the MetaMAP booth (#4917) and we'll tell some CAP stories!
Don C. Morgan, Lt Col
AL3, AOBD, GTM3, IC3, IO, LO, MP, MSO
KY Wing Government Relations Officer
Blue Grass Senior Squadron ES Officer
Lexington, KY

CadetProgramGuy

While you are there find the Bell Helicopter booth.  The new 429 is there.  It will be assigned to the hospital i do my Paramedic Clinicals through.  MercyOne is the name on the Helicopter.

Flying Pig

OOOOOO....the 429.  I need to find a way to justify the Sheriff to need one of those.

CadetProgramGuy

The hospital I work for flies the Eurocopter 145.  That is a joy ride as well. This summer I get to sign up for ride along programs.

Nick

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 15, 2010, 04:08:11 AM
Anyone going to Heli-Expo in Houston next week?  If so, stop by and see me at the MetaMAP booth (#4917) and we'll tell some CAP stories!
That figures -- I live an hour from Houston but I'm going to be TDY to San Antonio for the next two weeks.
Nicholas McLarty, Lt Col, CAP
Texas Wing Staff Guy
National Cadet Team Guy Emeritus

Flying Pig

^If Im not mistaken, HAI isnt somthing you just go tour like an airshow.  I think its about $100 to get in.  I was all set up to go but with the budget issues everyone is facing, my trip got canceled.

Captain Morgan

Don C. Morgan, Lt Col
AL3, AOBD, GTM3, IC3, IO, LO, MP, MSO
KY Wing Government Relations Officer
Blue Grass Senior Squadron ES Officer
Lexington, KY

Flying Pig

$105.  Not to far off for a one day pass.

Believe me...it is 100% a closed door deal.  This is a place where multi million dollar contracts are made and sought. Not designed for the looky-loos.