GX55 SAR quick reference guide

Started by RodneyHooverCFI, December 13, 2015, 03:48:51 AM

RodneyHooverCFI

Hello,
Sorry if this is covered in another thread, first time on here and I haven't yet spotted it in the search function.
Does anyone have a PDF copy of the GX55 SAR quick reference guide?  There's a printed and laminated copy in my squadron's airplane, but the laminate is coming off, making it hard to read and impossible to make a good copy. 
Out of several times of searching online, I've had no luck finding it.  It seems that every squadron site I've found it mentioned on, the file has been removed or similar problems.  There is a copy on scribd, but I'd rather not pay for a file that should be available for free.

PHall

Have you tried the National Headquarters website in e-services, Operations section where the aircraft checklists are at?

SarDragon

PM me your email address, and I'll send you what I've got.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

RodneyHooverCFI

Thanks, but none of those are the file I'm looking for. 
It is available on scribd, here's the example: https://www.scribd.com/doc/95955361/Apollo-GX55-SAR-Quick-Reference-Guide
Anyone have a copy of this?

THRAWN

Could always take what you have and transcribe it from the original...
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

THRAWN

AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

Live2Learn

dunno if you have these documents.  I've also got a zip file for the GX55 sim, however it's too big to load here.  Send me a pm and maybe I can email the sim to you.

RodneyHooverCFI

THRAWN, thank you!  That's exactly what I've been looking for!

THRAWN

AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023