Main Menu

ORM Forms

Started by scooter, March 01, 2013, 03:33:52 PM

scooter

Having a frustrating time uploading the ORM forms to WMIRS as .pdf. Found a work around with an obscure .pdf creator. However, if national want us to upload forms to WMIRS as a .pdf, they should make it easy for us to do so. Make the form an unsecured fill/save .pdf or  fillable word. Lots of other CAP forms are this way, why not one we use on every flight?  Or better yet, imbed the form in WMIRS 104 and we can fill it in there! The iPad troops tell me it cannot they cannot fill out the form on the pad and then upload to WMIRS. Is there an app for that?

Eclipse

Are you talking about the AIF ORM for aircrew?  We've got people using iPads with no issues.

I'd like ot know where the hand up is, because once you make it a .pdf, WMIRS shouldn't even know what you're uploading.

"That Others May Zoom"

scooter

Yea, aircrew form. Using one that is fill-able, but secured, then printing with a pdf creator and uploading the result to WMIRS, the form comes up blank! Searching for a creator that will fix this. Tried several so far and no luck.  The iPad guys tell me they cannot upload from the iPad. I'm sure they would be glad to know how your guys do this with theirs. Still I think national would be helping us all by embedding the form in the 104. Make it a page if necessary.  Keep the paper copy for those that need to use it.

Eclipse

Make sure your including fillable fields, markups and stamps when you create the PDF.  I've seen this issue before.

"That Others May Zoom"

scooter