Wright Brothers Exam Help

Started by E V A D E, May 03, 2016, 10:18:22 PM

E V A D E

I am about to take my Wright Brothers exam in the next couple of weeks, does anyone have any tips for me?

Garibaldi

Quote from: TheLonelyAirman on May 03, 2016, 10:18:22 PM
I am about to take my Wright Brothers exam in the next couple of weeks, does anyone have any tips for me?

Not to be a nudge...but study. I've had cadets fail this test many times because they did not study the materials. It is a comprehensive test, comprising everything you've learned thus far. You are making the grand leap from an airman to an NCO, from a follower to a leader. Focus on what you've learned so far for your CAPF50 review, and what you plan to accomplish in the next six months to a year.

Study study study study study.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

stitchmom

Read your book again and you will do great!  :clap: 

xray328

I've heard good things about quizlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spam

Seek mentorship, as well.

All Cadet Officers are by definition former Cadet NCOs, and have passed this test, as have C/Senior NCOs. Therefore, they may have invaluable direct and recent advice to help coach you.

The flip side of that coin is, they by definition are required TO mentor YOU, as part of their leadership training.

So, this is a win-win situation, and you're not on your own in all this, since the program is set up to have them support you.

Don't be lonely, C/Airman!

V/R
Spam