Wright Bros. Test.

Started by Michael Olson, September 07, 2014, 07:30:05 PM

Michael Olson

Hello, I need advice for my Wright Bros. please. I have failed it twice and I study every week. I quiz myself using the practice quiz on the back of each chapter. But the questions that I miss are more of common sense ones. If someone could give me advice I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Garibaldi

If I'm not mistaken, and I probably am, isn't the test open book, or because it's a milestone test it is not?

Slow your roll, first of all. If you are missing the more common sense answers, it's because you are not reading and focusing on what the question is. I am guilty of that as well. Just slow down, focus on the question, mull it over in your mind before answering.

In a multiple-choice test, usually 2 of the 4 answers are throw-aways, meaning they are there because they MAY look correct, but chances are there is something in the wording that makes them wrong. With the other 2 answers, they also may look good and right, but choose wisely. Think it through, grasshopper. Slow down, take your time, and don't be so anxious to throw down an answer because it looks good. Your first answer usually is the right one. Don't second-guess yourself. If you are given the opportunity, go through the test and answers again before hitting "submit".
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

jenidlg

It is a milestone and not open book.  When you did not pass, your testing officer should have gone over the test with you and explained the areas where you are having trouble.  This should give you a way to study the specific areas where you're struggling and not focus on the stuff you already know.
Unit Commander, WMCS

abdsp51

Milestone tests are hard copies only, no online version for it.