Wright Brothers test change

Started by CadetAllen, August 15, 2012, 07:57:33 PM

CadetAllen

Ok so I have Failed my Wright Brothers test once before.  I am taking it again in a week.  Will they give me the same questions that where on the previous test or totally new questions.  I am not trying to cheat I just want to know what material I need to study.  My testing officer gave me the sections in the book of where I missed questions.  If there is a change in the test for second time takers is the material the same.

AngelWings

Quote from: CadetAllen on August 15, 2012, 07:57:33 PM
Ok so I have Failed my Wright Brothers test once before.  I am taking it again in a week.  Will they give me the same questions that where on the previous test or totally new questions.  I am not trying to cheat I just want to know what material I need to study.  My testing officer gave me the sections in the book of where I missed questions.  If there is a change in the test for second time takers is the material the same.
No.

SarDragon

Understanding that the post isn't the easiest thing to read, there were two Qs asked, and you only gave one answer.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

AngelWings

Quote from: SarDragon on August 15, 2012, 08:35:33 PM
Understanding that the post isn't the easiest thing to read, there were two Qs asked, and you only gave one answer.
Really?

Just reread, I see now. My eyes are... untrained  ;)

a2capt

.. as long as the TCO did not discuss specific questions with you.  Areas of the book that you need to go over, are fine.

There is only one version of the test. You'll get the same one each time. It's unlike the previous three, and it covers the previous three in a different way, all at once. 

It can be discouraging, but don't let it get to you.

C/2d Lt

So you are saying that is is the same questions in a different order? Because my squadron has several different copies(Different Tests)
C/1st Lt Neuman                                                 Cadet Executive Officer    NER-NY- 135                                    

Kansas Wing Winter Encampment ES Flight-2012       *GTM3, MRO, UDF, FLM, MSA
New York Wing Encampment-
              2012- Golf Flight Inflight
              2013- Charlie Flight Commander- Honor Flight for the Encampment
              2014- Squadron 2 Commander

AngelWings

Quote from: Cadet on August 20, 2012, 08:19:53 PM
So you are saying that is is the same questions in a different order? Because my squadron has several different copies(Different Tests)
Having been in a similar fiasco before, they're different questions.

C/2d Lt

C/1st Lt Neuman                                                 Cadet Executive Officer    NER-NY- 135                                    

Kansas Wing Winter Encampment ES Flight-2012       *GTM3, MRO, UDF, FLM, MSA
New York Wing Encampment-
              2012- Golf Flight Inflight
              2013- Charlie Flight Commander- Honor Flight for the Encampment
              2014- Squadron 2 Commander

a2capt

I have the official test booklet, it's got exactly one test in it. If you've got some that are scambled up, then someone has made their own test, either using the questions, or not, but they've made it up again.

The thing is hard enough, I don't think re-ordering them is going to matter. If the cadet learns the test from taking it, it would have been easier to learn it by comprehension. The one that I've been working off is 2010, July. If you have a newer one, they may have issued revisions, but it would be labeled CAPT 70A, B..  and since the bottom of the page is not marked with an A or B revision, it says CAPT 70 Wright Brothers Award Test July 2010. There is only one.

Just to be sure, I'm going to inquire. The one I have has a cool typo at the end. The big icon says "STO" instead of STOP. Someone didn't make the type fit in the box .. :)

For that matter, the answer key is quite clear that this -the- answer key, not a revision.

The Earhart test for L2L however did come with three versions.  But Wright Brothers and Billy Mitchell are just one version.

Extremepredjudice

QuoteThe big icon says "STO" instead of STOP.
They were obviously either refering to Star Trek Online (STO) or STO corp. (The innovative world leader in cladding, coating, and restoration systems.)

>:D
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"