Mitchell Award Testing

Started by C/2d Lt, April 12, 2013, 12:09:43 AM

C/2d Lt

I took the leadership and aerospace exam one after the other. With that said, I am unsure if they are counted as two separate tests. In other words, if I fail one test and not the other will I only have to retake that one test or both?

This may seam as a obvious question however I have never run into this situation before and am unsure. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
C/1st Lt Neuman                                                 Cadet Executive Officer    NER-NY- 135                                    

Kansas Wing Winter Encampment ES Flight-2012       *GTM3, MRO, UDF, FLM, MSA
New York Wing Encampment-
              2012- Golf Flight Inflight
              2013- Charlie Flight Commander- Honor Flight for the Encampment
              2014- Squadron 2 Commander

a2capt

Each test stands on it's own.

Though I must say, certainly it's not normal for you to know the result within the timeframe of taking the second one, for the first one. But it is what it is.

MajorM

Two separate tests with their own separate entries in eServices.

I'm usually correcting the one while the cadet takes the other so I don't know that knowing your score quickly is all that crazy. 

With online tests us testing officers have far less to do these days.

C/2d Lt

Thank you sir, just to clarify I just found about the test and I took it a week ago.
C/1st Lt Neuman                                                 Cadet Executive Officer    NER-NY- 135                                    

Kansas Wing Winter Encampment ES Flight-2012       *GTM3, MRO, UDF, FLM, MSA
New York Wing Encampment-
              2012- Golf Flight Inflight
              2013- Charlie Flight Commander- Honor Flight for the Encampment
              2014- Squadron 2 Commander