Full Motion video with GPS

Started by KyCAP, January 09, 2011, 06:16:17 PM

KyCAP

Just wondering if anyone in CAP land has tested this product.   Seems like it has a high mission value for ground and air crews.

http://nflightcam.com/
Maj. Russ Hensley, CAP
IC-2 plus all the rest. :)
Kentucky Wing

BlueLakes1

I haven't, but if you decide to try one out, let me know how it goes. That looks pretty slick!
Col Matthew Creed, CAP
GLR/CC

ElectricPenguin

WOW! Its very $$$ though. Not really sure what it would be good for though. Other then reviewing what happened to show mistakes to the aircrew. Neat though! im sure it has a 50 minute battery life though. The other model they had (doesnt have the plug in thing for headset) (though seems like same company) didn't last long. I recommend buying a few batterys.

SARJunkie

Quote from: ElectricPenguin on January 24, 2011, 10:29:24 PM
WOW! Its very $$$ though. Not really sure what it would be good for though. Other then reviewing what happened to show mistakes to the aircrew. Neat though! im sure it has a 50 minute battery life though. The other model they had (doesnt have the plug in thing for headset) (though seems like same company) didn't last long. I recommend buying a few batterys.

Fly over a disaster impact area, land, give the client HD geotagged video of the impact!

Ex CAP Guy!