Main Menu

CAPR 35-7, Para. 3

Started by RayHayden, March 29, 2007, 09:36:56 PM

LtCol White

Quote from: DNall on March 30, 2007, 12:27:52 AM
There's virtually no reason a Nat/CC should be removed before ther term expires. I don't care if you hate them, if they're the most immoral person in CAP, and they are taking the org in a direction that screws us for a decade or more. They got elected, the people voting at the time knew (or should have) what they were getting into, and the game should play out till the term is over. If that CC is too extreme then the next one will likly be both a reactionary choice in the other direction & super weak. That's the process. Work within the system or be quiet & get out! Respectfully.

I have to disagree here. NO individual is above reproach or should be exempt from the same disciplinary measures that can be applied to any other member. Immunity due to position for ANYONE creates a very dangerous position.

LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

ADCAPer

Quote from: DNall on March 30, 2007, 01:53:06 AM
Oh I know exactly how it works, but that's no excuse. The people that voted him in had the responsiblity to ensure quality of command & we (via core values) have to respect that decision for better or worse.

I believe you are confusing the CAP Core Values with those of the real Air Force.

It is the AF Core Value of "Service before Self" which deals with issues like following the rules. The difference from CAP being that professionals understand that the rules have a reason for existing in the first place, and by default the rules are followed unless there is "...a clear operational reason for refusing to do so"

Although the CAP Core Values address following the rules, it is in the context of a Volunteer member agreeing to obey the rules and regulations. Unfortunately, as CAP keeps demonstrating at all levels of Command, the rules and regulations only apply when they suit the situation.

RayHayden

Quote from: Chaplaindon on March 30, 2007, 01:02:55 PM

I pray not.

Perhaps you should then, as a man of the cloth.

I demand...

Really, a man of the cloth, demanding... check with the Chaplain service of the Southeast Region and see what their opinion is about me - I have done a lot of good work with them, and they know me well... you, obviously, do not...

A man of the cloth, a REAL MAN of the cloth would NEVER had posted that... for shame padre, for shame.

Chaplaindon

Real "men [and women] of the cloth" DO demand ... it's called using one's "prophetic voice." We are to stand against sin, hate, and evil and demand repentence, and justice. I think Micah 6:8 speaks to that point exdactly.

I am so sorry to have you, by your reply, prove my prophetic words and heartfelt concerns correct and well-founded.

I will pray for you.
Rev. Don Brown, Ch., Lt Col, CAP (Ret.)
Former Deputy Director for CISM at CAP/HQ
Gill Robb Wilson Award # 1660
ACS-Chaplain, VFC, IPFC, DSO, NSO, USCG Auxiliary
AUXOP

RayHayden

Quote from: Chaplaindon on March 30, 2007, 01:21:03 PM
Real "men [and women] of the cloth" DO demand ... it's called using one's "prophetic voice." We are to stand against sin, hate, and evil and demand repentence, and justice. I think Micah 6:8 speaks to that point exdactly.

I am so sorry to have you, by your reply, prove my prophetic words and heartfelt concerns correct and well-founded.

I will pray for you.

Check your in box - I sent you a private note... read it and do your research before you flame me again in public Padre.

Pylon

This thread has ceased to discuss any professional matter related to CAP, and is simply becoming a facilitator for mud slinging, bad mouthing, ad hominem attacks.  I'll not have that here.

I try to give you all the opportunity to discuss even sensitive matters with the least bit of moderation possible.  Clearly, this isn't always possible.

Lock.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP