Main Menu

Show Yourself!

Started by BigMojo, October 24, 2007, 01:32:21 AM

C/MSgt Lunsford

Now just to get one with the BDUs... ;)

Wright Brothers #13915

ScreamingEagle

After a long time-building cross country to LEX from YIP. 
--
SE
SM GLR-MI-260, Willow Run Composite Squadron.

C/MSgt Lunsford

BDU Pic  ;D

Last one. Just had to put that one out there - That was my recent Recruitment Detail. Civil Air Patrol FTW!

Wright Brothers #13915

Major Rob

Pumbaa

You need to grow a goatee if you want to continue wearing the BBDUs! ::)

Major Rob

Quote from: Pumbaa on November 15, 2009, 07:21:33 PM
You need to grow a goatee if you want to continue wearing the BBDUs! ::)

Hard to see in that pic, but if you look real close over my right shoulder, you'll see that my hair goes half-way down my back!

Майор Хаткевич

Pylon

Just a reminder to everyone about how to post photos to this and other threads.

You can upload a photo from your computer to the CAPTalk Photo Gallery under the "Forum Members" category:  http://captalk.net/index.php?action=mgallery

Once it's uploaded, it will give you the link and code to copy/paste into a post to share it in this or other threads, if you'd like.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

DBlair

This is just one of the photos I've used for professional purposes, figured I'd finally show myself.

[img alt=]http://captalk.net/MGalleryItem.php?id=107[/img]
DANIEL BLAIR, Lt Col, CAP
C/Lt Col (Ret) (1990s Era)
Wing Staff / Legislative Squadron Commander

Eclipse

Quote from: Pylon on November 15, 2009, 10:26:52 PM
Just a reminder to everyone about how to post photos to this and other threads.

You can upload a photo from your computer to the CAPTalk Photo Gallery under the "Forum Members" category:  http://captalk.net/index.php?action=mgallery

Once it's uploaded, it will give you the link and code to copy/paste into a post to share it in this or other threads, if you'd like.

Don't they need to be moderator approved, first?  I've had issues where I uploaded pics and then they were never approved.

"That Others May Zoom"

Pylon

Quote from: Eclipse on January 11, 2010, 11:39:53 PM
Don't they need to be moderator approved, first?  I've had issues where I uploaded pics and then they were never approved.

They do require approval, but I don't get a notification that there are items pending approval so I just have to go in from time to time to check.  If you want quicker action, just send me a PM and I'll get right to it.  As of now, there are no items pending and I don't believe they expire, so I don't know what could have been "never approved"
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Dragon 3-2

Well here's a Little something I made:
Me as a 3 month old cadet getting my first O-Flight, and Me last Aug as the PAO OIC for the NJWG BE09 :)

Captain  Steven Smith
Aerospace Education Officer
NJ-102 Plainfield Red Falcons
Eaker #2089
2009 NJWG / NER Dragon Drill Team

aveighter

Now there is a squared away young man!

Congratulations Colonel.  You've got pilot written all over you!

Al Sayre

Wow! You were big for your age  ;D 

Seriously, nice pics
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

Dragon 3-2

Captain  Steven Smith
Eaker #2089

DBlair

Quote from: Dragon 3-2 on January 14, 2010, 01:44:41 PM
why thank you gents :)

Quick question: I noticed you were wearing a black hat, did they change the NJDDT red hat to a black one?

Back when I was in NJ Wing, the Red Hat (one of the steps to Arete and Adamas) was earned as part of being on NJDDT and the Yellow Hat was earned as part of being a NJ GSAR grad. Both were highly cherished and respected through the Cadet program and the Wing at large.
DANIEL BLAIR, Lt Col, CAP
C/Lt Col (Ret) (1990s Era)
Wing Staff / Legislative Squadron Commander

PHall

Quote from: DBlair on January 15, 2010, 05:15:26 AM
Quote from: Dragon 3-2 on January 14, 2010, 01:44:41 PM
why thank you gents :)

Quick question: I noticed you were wearing a black hat, did they change the NJDDT red hat to a black one?

Back when I was in NJ Wing, the Red Hat (one of the steps to Arete and Adamas) was earned as part of being on NJDDT and the Yellow Hat was earned as part of being a NJ GSAR grad. Both were highly cherished and respected through the Cadet program and the Wing at large.

The caption to the picture says he was at Encampment as a PAO. Encampment staff probably wears the black hats for standardization purposes while at encampment.

Dragon 3-2

I have the black staff hat from encampment on. the  Dragons dont use the hat system anymore, and i dont believe we use the yellow hats anymore either, but im not sure on that one.

Captain  Steven Smith
Eaker #2089

Stonewall

Got a new pic from the field last week.  19 degrees in Georgia; something we're just not used to.

Serving since 1987.

Flying Pig

Thats Airsoft if Ive ever seen it!! >:D