where to wear a NCSA patch?

Started by maverik, August 03, 2008, 05:04:10 PM

maverik

I was wondering where to put a NESA patch I've seen people wear it on the pocket of the BDU blouse but 39-1 says to put it a half inch below the shoulder seam on the right sleeve. But then wouldn't that imply to tke the american flag patch off my uniform?
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

DC

39-1 is severely out of date, you have to rely on the Not-So-Interim Change Letters.

NCSA patches now go on the left breast pocket of the BDU blouse. I'll go find the ICL and post a link.

IceNine

"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

DC

Quote from: IceNine on August 03, 2008, 05:14:48 PM
ICL Attached
Paragraph D is the one you are looking for..

Thanks IceNine.

mikeylikey

Wow......Hawk MTN is a NCSA, why do graduates wear the Hawk patch in place of the wing patch??  Is that an option that Wing Commanders have??  I don't like it. 
What's up monkeys?

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

mikeylikey

Quote from: Eclipse on August 03, 2008, 05:47:55 PM
That only happens in PAWG... 

So glad I am getting out of this wing. 
What's up monkeys?

D2SK

Quote from: mikeylikey on August 03, 2008, 06:26:06 PM
Quote from: Eclipse on August 03, 2008, 05:47:55 PM
That only happens in PAWG... 

So glad I am getting out of this wing. 

I'm convinced that some folks are in CAP just so they can have something to complain about.
Lighten up, Francis.

mikeylikey

Quote from: D2SK on August 03, 2008, 08:07:44 PM
I'm convinced that some folks are in CAP just so they can have something to complain about.

You got that right.  However, whats wrong with complaining about jacked up situations and people not following the rules??  I guess you would rather all of us shut our mouths and do the wrong thing just because someone with a bird on their shoulder said to do it, even if it is something wrong?? 

I think some people are in CAP just to complain about the group that joined CAP just to complain   :-* :-* :-*
What's up monkeys?

MIKE

^ I think somebody needs to go sit in the corner for a time out... And since this thread has been asked and answerd...
Mike Johnston