Level 3? You'll need that Brig General Charles E. “Chuck” Yeager Award.

Started by Майор Хаткевич, January 16, 2013, 03:57:38 PM

ColonelJack

Quote from: CyBorg on January 19, 2013, 05:21:27 PM
They don't actually issue the nice certificate on nice paper that I got with my Yeager back in 1997?

Cheapskates.

Maybe CAP figures that now it's not closed-book, the ribbon is all you get. >:D

Well, there is a neat miniature medal, too..... ;)

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

Chappie

Received a nice certificate when I completed the AE for Senior Members and attained the Yeager Award in 2000.  Have both the ribbon and mini-medal :)
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

Private Investigator

MSG Mac

Mine also doesn't mention Yeager, but  also came with a wallet card in addition to the full sized certificate.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

rugger1869

I asked on the Knowledgebase if there was a way to get a paper certificate.

QuoteThe member should make a copy of the certificate of completion, and send it to the wing Director of Aerospace Education (DAE) (or, if on Region staff, to the Region DCS/AE). The DAE (or the DCS/AE) will treat the certificate of completion just like a CAPF 126, and send the Yeager Award Certificate (CAPC 20) to the unit commander for presentation. The DAE will then fill out a CAPF 127, and send it to National Headquarters, as usual, to credit the member in the National Database, and have their name appear in the CAP NEWS.

I am in an overseas unit w/o a DAE, so I was told to contact NHQ directly and they would send one out to my address. I found that the response I received from the knowldegebase was quick and effective. They replied within 24 hours and I had a certificate on the way in 72.

TarRiverRat

Not sure on how to order it but the Deputy for Seniors in my Squadron put in the request and I just received mine a few weeks ago.  It looks good.  Same is 11 x 14 in size.
Tar River Composite Squadron "River Rats" NC-057