ISO/WTB Medium or Large Men's Polo

Started by DakRadz, July 27, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

DakRadz

I am overwhelmingly flexible on this. A name is a deal breaker (unless it's Smith, maybe that could work [emoji6] ) but it could have badges from EMT, Paramedic, basic GTM, Cadet Programs.. I think that's it. I'm willing to cross train into a new field if the price is right.

Really I just want a decent polo at less than $50. If you've got one let me know!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

DakRadz

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Bueller?

chuckmilam

Seems like this is more work than just saving up another week or two for the money needed for the official polo.

DakRadz

I understand some amount of funds benefit our program, but $50 is ridiculous. I had 5 tactical polos made for work with our logo and it was $30 per and we don't have an in with the seller. $20 more for a rather larger amount of polos seems.... Unreasonable.

Regardless, I'm not supporting it. Just like I don't buy blues, BDUs, or now ABUs through Vanguard. The mark up is illogical and the quality.. well actually I think it's improved as of recent years on custom stuff like ribbons and badges (and shipping!), but the base items (shirts, pants) are still subpar at least given the price.

Anything else?

SarDragon

I just paid $45 for a polo shirt with custom embroidery. It was produced in a lot of about 2500, maybe as few as 2000.

I think Vanguard's price is competitive with other vendors. The old style shirt is $37.10 + $9.00, customized, and the tactical shirt is $47.85 + $9.00, customized.It sounds like reasonable pricing.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

etodd

I have two polos with embroidered logo in large size. No names or anything else. Bought when I first joined but then I quickly ordered ones with my name and Pilot insignia. Like new. $25 each includes shipping.
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

DakRadz

I've bought one from etodd and am eyeballing the second.

Fast shipping and great to work with, even if my wife did forget it was received for a day  ;D