capt 117,1,2, and 3

Started by wiggy1, August 18, 2009, 07:23:10 PM

wiggy1

can anyone advise me as to study materials for capt117 continuing education? I am not sure what to study. All I can find are the test page and I do not want to take the test without knowing what it is about.
                                                             thanks,
                                                                    2Lt. John Wigginton c.a.p.
2Lt. John C. Wigginton 111 C.A.P.
Alvin Callender Senior Squadron La. 086
New Orleans, La.

Airrace

Quote from: wiggy1 on August 18, 2009, 07:23:10 PM
can anyone advise me as to study materials for capt117 continuing education? I am not sure what to study. All I can find are the test page and I do not want to take the test without knowing what it is about.
                                                             thanks,
                                                                    2Lt. John Wigginton c.a.p.

Go to the test page and just take the test. Basicaly you just read the information provided before you take the test. It is all included in the test portion and then answer the questions. It is an open book test and all the information is there for you to read.

Good Luck ! ! ! ! !

Short Field

Take CAPT 117 pt 1, 2, & 3 when you do it.  They are 10 questions each and once you are done, you don't have to worry about it later.
SAR/DR MP, ARCHOP, AOBD, GTM1, GBD, LSC, FASC, LO, PIO, MSO(T), & IC2
Wilson #2640

wiggy1

thank-you all for the input. I didn't know the study materials were there.
                                                            thanks again,
                                                                                john
2Lt. John C. Wigginton 111 C.A.P.
Alvin Callender Senior Squadron La. 086
New Orleans, La.