Help: Online Tests

Started by Cadet Bonnett, June 20, 2005, 08:20:27 PM

Cadet Bonnett

Does anyone have any clue what the online test are used for. I have passed all of them and now i don't know what to do.

Cadet Bonnett
Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquí yo vengo.

Pylon

Quote from: Cheergirl on June 20, 2005, 08:20:27 PM
Does anyone have any clue what the online test are used for. I have passed all of them and now i don't know what to do.

Cadet Bonnett

There are many online tests.  There are tests for Emergency Services qualifications, such as CAPT 116 (for your GES rating), CAPT 117s for use towards certain other ES ratings, Wing runner and Maule familiarization courses for glider activities, Satellite Digital Imaging system and ARCHER tests for certain special aircrews, and outside of the Operations realm there are tests for certain Senior Member specialty tracks (like Cadet Programs and Communications), as well as the AEPSM for Seniors, among others.

You'll have to be more specific on which tests you have passed and what you are trying to do.  Many of the tests do not, by themselves, qualify you to do anything but are merely part of the training requirements for something greater.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Cadet Bonnett

i have passed continuing edu 1, 2, &3. I have passed part one, and skill evalutor. I was told by my caommander i am qualified however i don't kow what to do now.
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

The Admiral

hehe...same here.  I have passed the CAPF 117 (except for part 2, because that's stupid and I don't need it for GT) and the SET training, but my Squadron ESO never followed up on my form 116, so i have the SET showing up on my CAPF101,
Cross into the Blue!

Cadet Bonnett

you crack me up. i see. how exactly did you pull that off
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

Pylon

Quote from: Cheergirl on June 20, 2005, 10:18:42 PM
i have passed continuing edu 1, 2, &3. I have passed part one, and skill evalutor. I was told by my caommander i am qualified however i don't kow what to do now.

The only thing passing all those tests does is qualify you to participate in a limited fashion in Emergency Services Missions.  Just by taking the CAPT 116 (both parts), and passing, you've earned your "GES" rating (or General Emergency Services).

In fact, you didn't even need to take all the of Continuing Education CAPT 117 Parts 1, 2 or 3, nor the Skills Evaluator test.  None of those help you really.

The CAPT 117 tests are parts of other specialties, which you may or may not need in the future - depending on if and when you pursue other ES ratings.

The Skills Evaluator test qualifies you as a "SET" which is useless unless you are already qualified in something other than GES (which you are not... yet).

So, as stated before -- you're qualified to participate in missions.  You can print out your CAPF 101 (aka "the 101 card") by logging into E-Services (http://www.capnhq.gov).

Cadet Bonnett

thanks mike. I am so lost though
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

Pylon

Quote from: Cheergirl on June 20, 2005, 10:40:42 PM
thanks mike. I am so lost though

About what?

We can help explain many things here, but your squadron Emergency Services Officer should also be able to help guide you through this process.

Cadet Bonnett

how long does it take for a card to be purchased. I can't log onto e-services.

Cadet Bonnett.
Pylon you are a great help. thanx
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

Pylon

Quote from: Cheergirl on June 20, 2005, 10:47:29 PM
how long does it take for a card to be purchased. I can't log onto e-services.

Cadet Bonnett.
Pylon you are a great help. thanx

You don't need to purchase the card.  It's free.  You simply open a copy online and print it out.

You will need to be able to log into E-Services to do it.  You'll have to figure that part out.

Cadet Bonnett

i did. my computer is mest up. it's getting fixed today. thank god.  ;D
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing